Maroons face fines if caught out saying forbidden word

The Queensland Maroons are facing potential fines if caught saying New South Wales or Blues.
Good advantage QLD 😂 👏
https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/05/30/maroons-face-fines-if-caught-out-saying-forbidden-word/

“Hey Kevvie, can you pass me my blue towe… oh wait…”

@tig_prmz What’s the advantage of not saying NSW or Blues?
Kevvie Walters- “OK boys, if we don’t mention the Blues, we are a good chance of winning by 70, maybe even 80 points in Game 1.”

Name 3 advantages of not being able to say blues.

last edited by Matto

This bloke of Kevvys sounds as good as Wehbe.

Would never happen if they had a coach from the West End …only happens when you have Booval Swifts players ( 3 x Walters ) or Norths Tigers players (Alfie )

But its ok for Fitler to get everyone to go barefoot on the grass or his mobile phone ban lol. Its all about the coach preparing his team and trying to get them in to a battle ready state of mind.

People calling this or the other ridiculous are really just showing which side they are supporting.

From a club who has had some absolute rubbish coaches youd think our fans would have a bit more of understanding.

@The_Patriot understanding all u can hope for… still won’t help the 2-headed QLD😂

last edited by DieHarder

@The_Patriot said in Maroons face fines if caught out saying forbidden word:

But its ok for Fitler to get everyone to go barefoot on the grass or his mobile phone ban lol. Its all about the coach preparing his team and trying to get them in to a battle ready state of mind.

> People calling this or the other ridiculous are really just showing which side they are supporting.

From a club who has had some absolute rubbish coaches youd think our fans would have a bit more of understanding.

I have no problem with the practices either side is employing, but fining players for saying a word is idiotic.

Not going in to the first game with the Blues !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme