Chee Kam re-signs till 2021

Think of MCK as a Kyle turner for Souths or even a Nat butcher for roosters…not a star just a bench player nothing more…every team has these players so they can spend big on stars like matterosn

last edited by Jimmy

Some of you guys make me laugh.

Chee-Kam hasn’t let anyone down this year (except getting suspended for a stupid off field incident). He would not break the bank and you can throw him into 1st grade knowing more often than not, he will get the job done.

@hobbo1 said in Chee Kam re-signs till 2021:

#gamebreaker

Yep for us and/or the opposition…

Welcome aboard Magic Mike…

I have no issue if he has been signed as a utility depth player on a minimum contract. If that is the case a 2 year extension seems a bit unusual.

If he is seen as a top grade regular, we are in all sorts of trouble

Perfect guy for number 17 as he gives you flexibility to cover backrow or centre equally well. Hard to find someone with that quality but with the flexability.

@supercoach said in Chee Kam re-signs till 2021:

@Snake
Every club has a few MCK type signings. Impossible even for the Chooks to assemble a roster without a MCK type signing.

Sorry to disagree Snake, but you can’t win a comp without a handful of MCk’S on your book because these signings allow you to spend the big dollars on the elite player.

Also the plodder has already won us one game this year

Gotta agree SC as long as he is a lower end signing we can live with it

Madge has him playing some good football, we haven’t seen the best of him yet.

@Geo said in Chee Kam re-signs till 2021:

@hobbo1 said in Chee Kam re-signs till 2021:

#gamebreaker

Yep for us and/or the opposition..

Welcome aboard Magic Mike…

🤣🤣😅

last edited by WT2K

I like it, not much better available and he’s versatile.

He’s a beast with a step and weave . I once saw him step all 13 opposition players ( and a couple of ours ) to score a match winning try.

Good signing, 'cause we can’t sign anyone decent…

@Harvey said in Chee Kam re-signs till 2021:

I have no issue if he has been signed as a utility depth player on a minimum contract. If that is the case a 2 year extension seems a bit unusual.

If he is seen as a top grade regular, we are in all sorts of trouble

Spot on

@Fitzy05 said in Chee Kam re-signs till 2021:

He’s a beast with a step and weave . I once saw him step all 13 opposition players ( and a couple of ours ) to score a match winning try.

Use to live in a shoe box before moving to a hole in the road

Eats broken glass , 8 foot tall , runs the 100 faster than Usain Bolt , and broke the NRL record making a 155 tackles in one half of footy after getting a HIA assessment when his head made contact with the Keith Barnes stand (which was destroyed )

@Demps said in Chee Kam re-signs till 2021:

MCK loves it here and has really had a go this year.
Happy with this signing tbh.

Yeah I don’t see a problem with this, he didn’t cost the Earth and has shown steady improvement since coming here. Offers versatility off the bench which you need and is a good Clubman.

MCK is arguably playing as well for Tigers as he ever has, so you can’t knock a bloke who gets better over time, even if it was slow going early in his first contract. Signed now by 3 coaches (2 re-signed), correct?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.