DWZ to arrive ASAP

• @Spud_Murphy said in DWZ to arrive ASAP:

I don’t think we’ll ever see any of the so called big three back here again. Everyone has moved on and we are all happier for it.

Yeah, we’re just ecstatic about Tedesco.

• @avocadoontoast said in DWZ to arrive ASAP:

@gallagher said in DWZ to arrive ASAP:

@mike said in DWZ to arrive ASAP:

@gallagher said in DWZ to arrive ASAP:

I’d love Woodsy back.

On about $300K yes, but no more.

I wouldn’t even know what he’s worth TBH. I think his heart is with the tigers and he’s a quality prop. He’d be great for Twal and Mikaele.

He’s definitely worth more than 300k. A Woods, Twal, Mikaele, Aloiai rotation would be quality.

Twal is too good to have on the bench. You can get a lot of quality minutes out of him.

• I wouldn’t take Woods back if he was paying us

• I’d be surprised if Woods came back and I don’t see why the excitement for DWZ either. Overrated from what I’ve seen.

Anyway, back to Woods. Plenty of people smashing him and that’s fine, but I reckon the club at the time treated him pretty **** for the last 12 months. He was left out in the cold, an inexperienced captain, to face the music constantly whilst Farah and toss-pot had their behind the scenes tiff, and he received very little if any support. It was a bit like they pushed him out in on a horse to lead the fighting pack and then he turned around and they were all standing there fighting amongst themselves. It was an embarrassing time for the club and I think it had little to do with Woods.

• @upthetigers wasn’t suggesting he’d be on The bench. He’d be starting like he does now.

• All this Woods talk is just pure speculation? Seems like the same for DWZ, when I read something from Yossarian or The POM it tends have a bit more substance but thus far I haven’t seen anything so until that happens won’t get too carried away.

• @happy_tiger said in DWZ to arrive ASAP:

I know this is the question all WT’s fans want answered

Will DWZ arrive by bus …

About as likely as MCK arriving by Uber.

• The Sharks will be losing Gallen this year and their coach has publicly stated Prior is moving to lock forward. Woods would be highly unlikely to be released and he doesn’t fit the Madge style of front rower. The DWZ rumours are everywhere obviously Madge made him NZ Captain so he rates him.

We need a front rower even if we don’t release Packer. Paasi or George Burgess make sense but Cleary has left us with an average squad and no cap space. Packer, ET, Matulino, Reynolds contracts can do that. I wouldn’t be surprised if all 4 players don’t play first grade this year.

• @TYGA I’d be surprised if Matulino didn’t play. For the most part I think he’s been pretty good this season.

• @TYGA said in DWZ to arrive ASAP:

The Sharks will be losing Gallen this year and their coach has publicly stated Prior is moving to lock forward. Woods would be highly unlikely to be released and he doesn’t fit the Madge style of front rower. The DWZ rumours are everywhere obviously Madge made him NZ Captain so he rates him.

We need a front rower even if we don’t release Packer. Paasi or George Burgess make sense but Cleary has left us with an average squad and no cap space. Packer, ET, Matulino, Reynolds contracts can do that. I wouldn’t be surprised if all 4 players don’t play first grade this year.

Harsh on Matulino he has been going ok

• Banned

Captain sink-a-boat… unbelievable
    Leave him out-cold on the bench
    In Cronulla. Can’t believe some guys.

• Banned

Captained his junior club, playing with high school/best mates, then acts like a wedge.

• @GNR4LIFE said in DWZ to arrive ASAP:

@Spud_Murphy said in DWZ to arrive ASAP:

I don’t think we’ll ever see any of the so called big three back here again. Everyone has moved on and we are all happier for it.

Yeah, we’re just ecstatic about Tedesco.

Always gotta have a dig about something I post. Honestly I give up.

• Banned

I’ve seen more loyalty in hookers.
    Bringing up Woods is ridiculous IMO.

• @Cultured_Bogan said in DWZ to arrive ASAP:

@happy_tiger said in DWZ to arrive ASAP:

I know this is the question all WT’s fans want answered

Will DWZ arrive by bus …

About as likely as MCK arriving by Uber.

Man I didn’t realize how cool Uber was until Magic Round …my virgin trip lol

Recent Topics