How useless are the NRL

• It is 1pm over 15 hours after the game finished but the NRL have still not updated the ladder on their website.I can only only imagine the powers that be have more important things to do than actually keep their competition up to date.

• There are no games this week. They only want to talk about Origin…

• @jadtiger said in How useless are the NRL:

It is 1pm over 15 hours after the game finished but the NRL have still not updated the ladder on their website.I can only only imagine the powers that be have more important things to do than actually keep their competition up to date.

If you mean the byes they don’t change them until the round is finished JT

• @happy_tiger said in How useless are the NRL:

@jadtiger said in How useless are the NRL:

It is 1pm over 15 hours after the game finished but the NRL have still not updated the ladder on their website.I can only only imagine the powers that be have more important things to do than actually keep their competition up to date.

I like how the epl move the ladder as the game is being played …
    You can see west ham dropping down the ladder as they concede goals !

• @hobbo1 said in How useless are the NRL:

@happy_tiger said in How useless are the NRL:

Sorry who is coaching Spurs next year …Avram Grant …perfect fit …Spurs owner = T REX can’t find their wallets

@hobbo1 said in How useless are the NRL:

Sorry who is coaching Spurs next year …Avram Grant …perfect fit …Spurs owner = T REX can’t find their wallets

Stay on topic please or I’ll report your dribble to @Geo

• @hobbo1 said in How useless are the NRL:

@hobbo1 said in How useless are the NRL:

Stay on topic please or I’ll report your dribble to @Geo

Pochettino wants out …your owners lost their wallets spent all their money watching the videos WHU’s owners make lolololololololololololol

But yes the bye aren’t added until the final game is finished sorry Jadtiger

• This post is deleted!

It wasnt the bye i was talking about it was 15 hours since the panthers beat manly and the ladder had not been updated in any way

It wasnt the bye i was talking about it was 15 hours since the panthers beat manly and the ladder had not been updated in any way

They are absolutely useless.

Sorry man …my bad

Hobbo’s right no reason in todays day and age you can’t have an active table as games are being played

EPL were doing it with 10 games all being played at the same time and same day

Sorry man …my bad

Hobbo’s right no reason in todays day and age you can’t have an active table as games are being played

Mate no problem.Tonights game finished 10-15 mins ago and sure enough the table has not been updated for either game.This is supposed to be 2019 maybe both carrier pigeons carrying the score to headquarters have been ambushed by cats

Sorry man …my bad

Mate no problem.Tonights game finished 10-15 mins ago and sure enough the table has not been updated for either game.This is supposed to be 2019 maybe both carrier pigeons carrying the score to headquarters have been ambushed by cats

The fax machine they bought from the WT’s in the Sheens era ran out of ink

Sorry man …my bad

Carrier pigeon is late

• @TheDaBoss said in How useless are the NRL:

Sorry man …my bad

Carrier pigeon is late

Doing my best Tony Greig impersonation …I shot Bull’s bloody Pidgeon’s

Recent Topics