Things that you hate

• Saw something yesterday that makes me angry

Following a car that is covered with three stickers that aims smart arse comments aimed at everyone else on the road We ended up in the same shopping centre …and the temptation to walk up to this clown and ask him if he would have the guts to say it to my face

Maybe I’m becoming a Grumpy Old Man

What do you hate ??

• @happy_tiger … … we’re full car stickers disgust me. As do No fat chicks stickers

• Tailgaters.
    FNQ is full of them. I’ve seen cars travelling at the 100 speed limit with another car less than one length behind them. Insane.
    I guess I’m spoiled from living in the NT where you have to do tests to get a licence.

• ForumSupporter

Queenslanderrrrrrr’s every two-headed buck-toothed seven-toed one of them…at Origin time

• @NT_Tiger said in Things that you hate:

Tailgaters.
    FNQ is full of them. I’ve seen cars travelling at the 100 speed limit with another car less than one length behind them. Insane.
    I guess I’m spoiled from living in the NT where you have to do tests to get a licence.

Bro we were driving into a shopping maybe doing 20 kmh at worst …go out to the car and take the stickers off lol

• Mongs who do 10kmh under the speed limit on single lane highways and then accelerate to 25kmh over the speed limit when the overtaking lane opens up.

• @Cultured_Bogan said in Things that you hate:

Mongs who do 10kmh under the speed limit on single lane highways and then accelerate to 25kmh over the speed limit when the overtaking lane opens up.

Green IX 35 Hyundai I bet

Seems you’ve met my Mrs

Mongs who do 10kmh under the speed limit on single lane highways and then accelerate to 25kmh over the speed limit when the overtaking lane opens up.

Oh yeah, that’s a bIggy! Lol

Also the drivers that slow down to near 20 below the speed limit when they see a camera or cop car. Just keep driving at the bloody speed limit and you won’t get booked!! 😖

Mongs that hog the overtaking lane and don’t overtake …
    I’d give my left nut to be Highway Patrol for a day …I’d make a killing !

Also Asian drivers coming up the mountains on weekends…
    They are 💩 drivers !

But by far the worst on the road are the female P platers !

• ForumSupporter

@hobbo1 said in Things that you hate:

@Cultured_Bogan said in Things that you hate:

They are 💩 drivers !

put ya blinker on…

• Change of subject …doesn’t have to be solely about cars spread it ladies and gents

MY EPL side for example …the goal keeper was named players player of the season , the fans player of the season and the clubs player of the season

Says a bit about your season …goal keeper is the best performed …so we are in major recruitment this season we need an actual striker up front who can put the ball in the net …left back and a holding defensive midfielder

So guess what our first signing is … a back up to our goal keeper lol

So OK fair enough if it was a good deal you have to do it …assuming No 1 keeper doesn’t get injured or suspended he might get 12 games a year in the Cups

So you would think lets get a young player who they can develop …nup …guess again …we buy a player the same age as our No 1 keeper

Don’t know what I did wrong in my past life …but guessing I really screwed the pooch big time on more than one occasion

• @Geo said in Things that you hate:

They are 💩 drivers !

put ya blinker on…

As I said “ keep left unless overtaking “
    Pensioners should only be allowed on the road between 11:00am - 1:00pm week days and totally off the road on weekends !
    Especially Mazda 3 old farts 😁

• Another subject is school and kids

Do teachers understand it’s been 35 years since some of us have been at school …especially Math …old Math teacher forever used to remind me their was more than one way to skin a cat

Well exactly …one could explain 5 different ways to get the answer …but if the kids don’t use the right workings that THEY want they will get failed …even if answer is correct

Note to teachers …please send home EXACTLY how you want it done first time BEFORE they start doing the homework / assignments

• @hobbo1 said in Things that you hate:

@Geo said in Things that you hate:

They are 💩 drivers !

put ya blinker on…

Pensioners should only be allowed on the road between 11:00am - 1:00pm week days and totally off the road on weekends !

While we’re on old farts, why do retirees choose to go to the shops on the weekend? Go when it’s quiet during the week!!! And the top of the escalator isn’t the place to stop and look around.

• @hobbo1 said in Things that you hate:

@Geo said in Things that you hate:

They are 💩 drivers !

put ya blinker on…

Pensioners only two hours? Are you kidding? They’d never make it to wherever they are going and home again. They’d have to pull over and wait till tomorrow at 11. Or pull up in the middle of the road and stop just to give everyone the 5h!t5.

Recent Topics