NSW Ins & Out's

Which Blues should be taken out of the squad and who should replace them?
I think Cleary should go out and Reynolds/Pearce to go in.
Vaughan out, Matterson in

last edited by Matto

@Matto said in NSW Ins & Out's:

I would be more inclined to replace Crichton with Matto

@Matto said in NSW Ins & Out's:

Why would you take out a genuine prop and replace him with Matterson when the squad is already light on props? Replace Wighton with Matterson…

How about we see how the team named goes before we start worrying about replacements for game 2?

Matto for Wighton/Crichton the only possible change for game 1.

@balmain-boy Yeah not sure how Freddy will use Wighton. Wasted bench spot IMO

@Jamescogs mate, totally agree…
Moses Mitch should be there instead eh

Fresh sex tape throws NSW Blues preparation into disarray
By WWOS staff
18 minutes ago

An explicit sex video allegedly involving a NSW player has reportedly been leaked on the eve of State of Origin I and threatens to throw the Blues’ preparation off course.

The Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that the video was leaked as part of a plot to sabotage NSW, with the footage surfacing just as Brad Fittler’s team boarded a plane to Brisbane.

@Danny_Weidler
I’ve talked to the NRL and the Blues about a sex video that has surfaced. The Blues say they categorically deny it’s one of their players. The player denies it. The timing of the release of the video appears to be designed to put the player off his game @9NewsSyd

The video was reportedly sent to several media outlets and is now in the hands of the NRL, which has launched an investigation.

The player allegedly involved has not been named due to legal reasons. According to the Herald he is depicted in the video in a sex act with a woman while in the company of another man.

Oh god gimme the old days back

However… quite an ironic thread title bahahaha

@Newtown people that say they have seen it don’t think its him

last edited by Tweed_Tiger

@Tweed_Tiger said in NSW Ins & Out's:

@Newtown (name has been removed) apparently but people that say they have seen it don’t think its him

Probably not a wise thing to mention someone’s name over such a serious subject matter then if it’s just gossip or heresy.

last edited by Tigerlily

@Tigerlily its fake news

@Tweed_Tiger fingers crossed it is fake news, getting sick of hearing about sex lies and videotapes so to say, hopefully it’s just a very dry sense of humoured Qlder that’s having issues saying NSW.🙂

last edited by Tigerlily

@Tigerlily said in NSW Ins & Out's:

@Newtown XXXXXX apparently but people that say they have seen it don’t think its him

Probably not a wise thing to mention someone’s name over such a serious subject matter then if it’s just gossip or heresy.

Not having a go, Lily, but your post is the only one mentioning him.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.