NSW Ins & Out's

• @851 Logical.
    Not enough props if Vaughn is dropped.

• @Masterton said in NSW Ins & Out's:

@Tigerlily said in NSW Ins & Out's:

@Tweed_Tiger said in NSW Ins & Out's:

@Newtown XXXXXX apparently but people that say they have seen it don’t think its him

Probably not a wise thing to mention someone’s name over such a serious subject matter then if it’s just gossip or heresy.

Not having a go, Lily, but your post is the only one mentioning him.

@Masterton thanks for pointing that out didn’t realise the original poster removed the name.

• So, after game 1, my “out’s” are Walker, Crichton, Wighton and maybe Cotric (although he didn’t make many errors but i thought he was quite quiet.)
    The “In’s” should be Keary, McLean, Matterson and Ferguson.

Walker----->Keary
    Crichton----->McLean
    Wighton----->Matterson
    Cotric----->Ferguson

• @Matto said in NSW Ins & Out's:

So, after game 1, my “out’s” are Walker, Crichton, Wighton and maybe Cotric (although he didn’t make many errors but i thought he was quite quiet.)
    The “In’s” should be Keary, McLean, Matterson and Ferguson.

Walker----->Keary
    Crichton----->McLean
    Wighton----->Matterson
    Cotric----->Ferguson

Iike it, but Turbo has to be there somewhere.

• @Matto
    Agree except turbo instead of fergo and Pearce for keary as he is out for the next 6 weeks

• Every man and his dog knew we were light on the bench. Could have used a rugged prop in the last 30. Twal or Lodge to come in, I guess. I’d be very surprised if Walker was chosen again. Lattrell was worst on the field and has been poor for a month, but he’ll get picked again.

• 1 teddy
    2 turbo
    3 Mitchell
    4 Morris
    5 fox
    6 Pearce(keary injured)
    7 Cleary
    8 Klemmer
    9 Farah…jk
    10 Vaughn
    11 cordner
    12 Tyson fraaazzziiilll
    13 jake trovabitch

14 matto
    15 hass
    16 McLean/prior/Twal/lodge
    17 Murray

• Matterson needs to play IMO…the Blues need him and could rob the QLDers of a whitewash…oh, and Tom Turbo

• Banned

Changing the side after one loss is reactive and fraught with danger. Barring injury, the same side should go to Perth.

• @Matto said in NSW Ins & Out's:

Matterson needs to play IMO…the Blues need him and could rob the QLDers of a whitewash…oh, and Tom Turbo

Look I love Matterson as much as the next guy, but he’s unproven at this level. Why would we throw another newbie in now when the series is on the line? NSW need to bring back some of the guys that won it for them last year. Sadly Klemmer is injured, but I’d replace him with Prior and also bring RCG back in off the bench. Turbo back in for Cotric, he was the player of the series last year, imo. Sims needs to be there also. It was way too soon to put Haas in, he was a deer in the headlights in game one. They need to stick with the guys that won it for them last year, as much as possible, and if that means bringing Maloney back as well, then they need to just do it.

• Turbo - Cotric
    Prior - Klemmer
    Sims - Crichton (but not sure if that’s too many changes, but Crichton scares nobody at least Sims will dish it out when it gets tough)

Swap Walker and Wighton
    (Walker’s D was terrible and I can’t see it changing, at least Wightons will be better and he’ll know he has to be)
    Walker could be a treat off the bench combining with Cook n Teddy around the middle, just bring him on and play ad-lib.
    If neither of them go any good, blacklist them.

• @TIGER If only we had a voice in these origin changes

• What happened to ferguson we need a big intimidating winger who can score tries , Cotric is a good player but Ferguson has the big time game

• If you want to go along way in winning the 2nd game Maloney is your man at 5/8 … one of those players that is made for origin no one else at this stage comes close he is hard as !

• Banned

@Snake Did anyone watch Panthers’ last game? Maloney carried the team and our halves didn’t do that in Game 1. Maloney needs to replace Walker in the No. 6 for Game 2. Sorry Cody but you didn’t really do much.
    Fittler did good last year choosing two halves that play for the same club, therefore they know how each other play but this year, he used two halves that have never played together before. Should’ve picked two halves that play for the same club, but, I know that not many clubs had 2 halves available, e.g- Reynolds.
    Keary was a wonder and he would have suited Cleary wonderfully but the advantage of Maloney/Cleary is they play together day in day out.

Recent Topics