Article on DWZ joining the Tigers

• Unwanted Panthers player Dallin Watene-Zelezniak set to sign with Wests Tigers in potential player swap deal
    NRL PREMIERSHIP
    June 3, 2019 1:37pm
    by STAFF WRITERS
    Source: FOX SPORTS
    Dallin Watene-Zelezniak is reportedly set to sign with Kiwis coach Michael Maguire’s Tigers side.
    Dallin Watene-Zelezniak is reportedly set to sign with Kiwis coach Michael Maguire’s Tigers side.
    Source: Getty Images
    Out of favour Panthers winger Dallin Watene-Zelezniak is set to link with Kiwis coach Michael Maguire at the Wests Tigers, according to Phil Rothfield.
    The New Zealand skipper has been on the outer at the Panthers since being dropped by new coach Ivan Cleary, which forced him to seek permission to negotiate with other clubs.

“I got a phone call this morning about the future of Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, who of course hasn’t been picked for a couple of weeks at the Panthers,” Rothfield told the Monday Bunker.

Live stream the 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership on KAYO SPORTS. Every game of every round live & anytime on your TV or favourite device. Get your 14 day free trial >

Round 13
    Brought to you by sportsbet
    MORE NRL NEWS

ZERO TO HERO: Heartbreaking tragedy that drive Raiders’ new ‘freak’

HIGHS, LOWS: Round 12’s biggest talking points

EXCLUSIVE: Inside NSW star’s ‘frustrating’ Origin camp

DWZ set to join TigersDWZ set to join Tigers3:26

“I am told he will be at the Wests Tigers this week and the deal could be as close as 48 hours away.

“He wants to go there and Michael Maguire wants him to go there. Ivan Cleary wants him to go there because he doesn’t want him on the books.”

However, Rothfield said the finer points of the move were still being negotiated.

“What they have got to do now is work on a player swap or a transfer,” Rothfield said.

Penrith’s Dallin Watene-Zelezniak is set to join the Wests Tigers in a potential player swap deal.
    Penrith’s Dallin Watene-Zelezniak is set to join the Wests Tigers in a potential player swap deal.
    Source: News Corp Australia
    “I don’t think I am breaking news that Russell Packer has got issues at the Tigers and Ben Matulino they are trying to offload and also Elijah Taylor.

“Whether Penrith want any of those three I am not too sure, but that conversation is taking place and I believe the two coaches and recruitment guys are talking this over.

“But the New Zealand captain from last year who is unwanted at the Panthers will play for the Wests Tigers.”

• HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

here we go boys

• ForumSupporter

When dis happen

Oh we have a DWZ Thread

//weststigersforum.com/topic/29589/dwz-to-arrive-asap/204

Recent Topics