And Here We Go Again!!!

State of Origin 2019: NSW Blues deny any players involved in new sex tape leak on eve of Game I
NSW coach Brad Fittler has denied any of his players’ are involved in a new leaked sex tape, according to an explosive new report.

FOX SPORTSJUNE 3, 20194:16PM

Fittler has denied the player allegedly identified in the sex tape is involved.Source:AAP
New South Wales coach Brad Fittler has denied any of his players’ involvement in a new leaked sex tape on the eve of State of Origin I.
An explosive report in the Sydney Morning Heraldclaims the sex tape was leaked in an attempt to “sabotage” the Blues, and allegedly involves a NSW player.
The NRL has launched an investigation over the tape, in which the identities of the men is unclear.
The video, which was reportedly filmed several years ago, shows the alleged player in a sex act being described as a “dirty dawg”.
More to come.
Originally published as NRL sex tape ‘sabotage’ on Origin eve

Already posted in NSW in & outs… Lol

And here I was thinking I was on a sure thing getting it out.😁😁

@innsaneink

Someone said Vaughn …no idea if true or not

The physical appearance of the “star” narrows it down to a small number of the side who may or may not sing the national anthem.

Even then you couldn’t confirm it was actually any of them.

Well while they deal with legal issues,

Matto can just happily slide into the squad

@TheDaBoss you’re like a little ball of sunshine, mate, always seeing the light hehe

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme