Nofo off to Manly.......?

• I liked watching Nofo, but he has been our most leaky winger.
    He needs to go.

• @crazycat said in Nofo off to Manly.......?:

I liked watching Nofo, but he has been our most leaky winger.
    He needs to go.

Actually in the games he’s played this year his defence has been excellent. He’s been solid under the high ball and been our biggest metre eater. He was our best on Friday along with Matterson. When he chased down Wighton he made Masters look slow.
    He could win ten MOM awards in a row and people on here would complain he’s not sharing.

• ForumSupporter

@voice_of_reason said in Nofo off to Manly.......?:

@crazycat said in Nofo off to Manly.......?:

He needs to go.

Actually in the games he’s played this year his defence has been excellent. He’s been solid under the high ball and been our biggest metre eater. He was our best on Friday along with Matterson. When he chased down Wighton he made Masters look slow.
    He could win ten MOM awards in a row and people on here would complain he’s not sharing.

But Nofoaluma came off his wing to chase down Weighton…so I blame him…

• @Geo said in Nofo off to Manly.......?:

He needs to go.

Is Weighton a heavier version of Wighton?

• @voice_of_reason said in Nofo off to Manly.......?:

He needs to go.

How about him getting on the outside of his opposite, demonstrating an outstanding turn of pace over 100 metres and scoring a try? That is what a winger should do/

• @pawsandclaws1 said in Nofo off to Manly.......?:

He needs to go.

How about him getting on the outside of his opposite, demonstrating an outstanding turn of pace over 100 metres and scoring a try? That is what a winger should do/

I wasn’t aware that was the only thing wingers were meant to do.
    Actually one of the things I find disappointing about our attack is that both of our wingers rarely see the ball. Our attack drifts and the centres inevitably try to score. If our runners in block plays ran a bit straighter we wouldn’t need to hope for 100m tries.

• Here’s a backline we should have had. It is not perfect, but a hell of a lot better than what we have. And the ball doesn’t go wide because in our half, we don’t have a winger with pace? It is a waste of time.

Pappenhuyzen
    JAC
    Douehi
    Marsters
    Korobeite
    Marshall
    Brooks

• @rustycage it’s the same when you see an ex girlfriend with another guy and she is happy.
    You’ve moved on but something inside you don’t like it.

• @pawsandclaws1 said in Nofo off to Manly.......?:

And the ball doesn’t go wide because in our half, we don’t have a winger with pace? It is a waste of time.

I’m not thinking in our half, I’m referring to our general attack - hence the reference to our drifting block play runners.

Conservatism will almost always restrict full width movements in your red zone - even for quality teams.

On your proposed backline, there’s some players there I’d like - and some I wouldn’t. I’d also like Ponga and a couple of mongrel forwards, but what we want is not necessarily what we can get.

• @avocadoontoast said in Nofo off to Manly.......?:

@Geo said in Nofo off to Manly.......?:

He needs to go.

Is Weighton a heavier version of Wighton?

No just not from the Isle of Wight

Recent Topics