Anyone need tickets? I have 4 spare for $10 each.

• Hi Guys/Girls

I have 4 spare tickets to the game this Friday night. They are General Admission, which gets you into Aisles 121-128 and 221-228 at the Northern end of the ground. $10 per ticket, you can pay cash if you come to my place at Concord West, otherwise you can pay by Paypal and I will email them to you. Private Message me if you are interested.

Out of full disclosure, myself and 5 friends are ANZ Stadium members. This year, ANZ Stadium have teamed up with a number of teams and venues to provide us with access to more games, which includes the Tigers 4 games at BankWest. So I took up the Tigers tickets for my group of 6. Anyway, I only need 2 tickets for the game, so I am selling my friends tickets.

regards,

Joe

• Still available or gone?

• @joebob for those wanting to know, these seats are behind the goal posts at the northern end of the ground. I watched our game vs parra from there and the view was pretty good, obviously not the game itself.

• My mate is an ANZ member and Souths fan. He gave me his ticket.

As part of the bankwest deal, he is now a Tigers member. No wonder our figures look so good

• If you can fix up my airfares from Gladstone and accommodation I’m in

I’m not much fun watching games with

You bring me a second time to pay the fine and apologize to your friends families and owners of the opposition team bus

• @joebob damn…what an unlucky game to attend

• @Harvey yeah I was thinking the same. But I think there are more than 10k ANZ stadium members, and it wasn’t difficult to take up the tigers offer, so you would think that many would of. Our tigers membership numbers should be through the roof.

• Tickets are sold

Recent Topics