Tigers sign Farah replacement as Sheens eyes his options

@Tiger_Bond I have been checking this Jake guy out but seems the hooker for Wynnum is Mitchell Cronin ? Does he play for them as I would assume if he is playing SOO he would be a starter.

@851 said in Tigers sign Farah replacement as Sheens eyes his options:

Tim Sheens, I think we should look elsewhere, his time at Hull KR should tell us to stay clear

Tim Sheens can stay in the GB as far as I’m concerned…The further away the better - Teflon Tim left this club in such a mess that it had dire effects on all departments of the WTs organisation…To the point the club was still rectifying those issues until about 6 to12 mths ago.

last edited by Tigerlily

A sheenius return 🤔

@Tiger_Bond said in Tigers sign Farah replacement as Sheens eyes his options:

Also DWZ is a definite and will be announced within 48 hours

Someone already posted that 48 hours ago!

@Spud_Murphy said in Tigers sign Farah replacement as Sheens eyes his options:

😂😂😂

Some of you are hard markers. I greatly enjoyed the style of footy played by the WTs under Sheens. It would be great for Tim Sheens to return. His eye for talent was pretty good. Remember the breakaway he recruited from Manly rugby seconds to become one of our great WTs players? Chris Lawrence, Benji, Robbie and the Rhino to name a few.

@Tigerlily Our club is destined to live in the past forever, how Sheens name could even be mentioned for any type of return roll at our club is mind boggling… the end game that this bloke administered to our club was enough for him never to enter any Weststigers facility ever!

No to Sheens -he has had charmed run on the Rugby League gravy train with nothing to show post 2005. New blood required.

@Spud_Murphy said in Tigers sign Farah replacement as Sheens eyes his options:

No idea if or who or what or when but that is what I’m hearing

With this young hooker coming on board where does this leave Liddle? And his contract extension or not !

@hsvjones said in Tigers sign Farah replacement as Sheens eyes his options:

@Tiger_Bond I have been checking this Jake guy out but seems the hooker for Wynnum is Mitchell Cronin ? Does he play for them as I would assume if he is playing SOO he would be a starter.

Jake plays U/18’s

@Snake Liddle will become mentor.
Jake is still only 17 years old

last edited by Danny Blanco

@Dan_Blanco if that is the case a bit of a win win and the hooking roll will be secure for quite a few years.

@Snake said in Tigers sign Farah replacement as Sheens eyes his options:

With this young hooker coming on board where does this leave Liddle? And his contract extension or not !

When Farah retires we don’t have a single first grade hooker on the books. Liddle will be signed and likely a veteran hooker. This signing has no impact until the kid is ready. He looks like an absolute gun.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.