Maguire addresses signing rumours

• @voice_of_reason said in Maguire addresses signing rumours:

Can anyone say with certainty Madge had anything to do with the publicity regarding the DWZ signing? It’s far more likely (DMZ’s) manager pushed this into the media for his client to get as many interested parties as possible. We should also remember Penrith publicly announced he was free to explore other options.

If my recollection is correct, Madge tried to brush it off when questioned on it.

That’s how I remember it too. When questioned I think he said yep he’d love to have DWZ at the Tigers but it was in the hands of his mgr, something along those lines. He also mentioned he doesn’t talk about recruitment.

• Ha we all know you dont have to directly say anything for the press to report what they think they know. They love disharmony and will create it at any opportunity.
    They are like scavengers trying to remain relevant.

• @Telltails said in Maguire addresses signing rumours:

Ha we all know you dont have to directly say anything for the press to report what they think they know. They love disharmony and will create it at any opportunity.
    They are like scavengers trying to remain relevant.

I see journalists as only being 1 step above used car salesmen and 2 steps above politicians.

• @voice_of_reason said in Maguire addresses signing rumours:

Can anyone say with certainty Madge had anything to do with the publicity regarding the DWZ signing? It’s far more likely (DMZ’s) manager pushed this into the media for his client to get as many interested parties as possible. We should also remember Penrith publicly announced he was free to explore other options.

If my recollection is correct, Madge tried to brush it off when questioned on it.

Well he didn’t brush it off real well

Recent Topics