Folau could be welcomed back - Sky News

Ben Fordham reported on Sky News just now that Beattie doesn’t speak for the game and he has it on good authority that Izzy would be welcomed back IF he deletes the instagram post causing all the drama.

Many clubs interested he said (duh!)

Fordham also said Folau’s Dad, who is a pastor, has told Izzy that if he deletes the post he will go to hell.

Personally, I’m offended by his post about drunks going to hell, but I think I can look past his views 😛

Hope Izzy plays rugby again, be it Union or League. And a big massive player smashes him and knocks him out in a big legal tackle. And as Izzy is laying on the ground concussed, the player looks down at him and says (with the ref nearby so we catch the audio. Do the refs have microphones in Union, don’t know) ‘So who’s going to send me to hell?’

Seriously, this isn’t about belief. Look at Aloiai, he has a much more respectful approach with his beliefs, the way it should be. Believe what you want, but don’t push it onto others. You don’t believe I’m right, that’s cool, fair enough, no worries.

I would love to see a player of his calibre take the field for us for a change, now that would be good. But if he comes back, a club like the Sharks, Storm or Roosters would undoubtedly fit him in. Eels maybe, cheating again.

@weststigers said in Folau could be welcomed back - Sky News:

Personally, I’m offended by his post about drunks going to hell, but I think I can look past his views

And fornicators. I’m rooted.

Personally I don’t care what his views are. I’ll have him.
I’d have him before the usual bunch of wife beaters and alleged rapists plying their trade
Football players are not role models for anything other than their footballing ability. Anyone who assumes otherwise are part of the problem.

I disagree agree vehemently with the things Folau posted but just as strongly I defend his right to do so. I’d welcome him.

I think Beattie might have a lot more say on the game than Ben Fordham and his unnamed good authority.

@Masterton said in Folau could be welcomed back - Sky News:

@weststigers said in Folau could be welcomed back - Sky News:

Personally, I’m offended by his post about drunks going to hell, but I think I can look past his views

And fornicators. I’m rooted.

@happy_tiger told me once he’s dabbled so he’s going to hell too
😂

@hobbo1 Do you get hell just for dabbling?

@NT_Tiger said in Folau could be welcomed back - Sky News:

I’m assuming so …lol

Welcome to the tigers folau

We are such a nanny state.

Can say this, can’t say that… when did we become such a bunch of pussies

@hobbo1 said in Folau could be welcomed back - Sky News:

@NT_Tiger said in Folau could be welcomed back - Sky News:

I’m assuming so …lol

Licking TOADS is a straight…do not pass go…