*LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra

• @TheDaBoss said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

Anyone else gonna watch the CC game today?

Might cheer some people up

What time and channel Boss ?

• @gallagher said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

@hobbo1 said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

@gallagher said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

@851 said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

@Tonymontana said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

Mbye won’t play fullback ever again, Matterson and Twal only good players in this team. Play Liddle, no point playing Farah anymore

Farah and Marshall are delusional if they think they can play next year, they are cooked now

It’s all about them getting to 300 at the cost of progress …
    WHICH FRIGGIN STINKS 😷
    We’re a laughing stock !

Madge wants to stamp his authority, then tell these 2 to have their farewell this year because there is no next year

They can have their farewell this week at Dooleys.

Wtf is dooleys lol

Irish club next to Lidcombe station. 😇

It’s the Catholic Club - not the Irish Club lol

• @cktiger said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

@Tonymontana said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

Mbye won’t play fullback ever again, Matterson and Twal only good players in this team. Play Liddle, no point playing Farah anymore

Farah and Marshall are delusional if they think they can play next year, they are cooked now

It’s all about them getting to 300 at the cost of progress …
    WHICH FRIGGIN STINKS 😷
    We’re a laughing stock !

Madge wants to stamp his authority, then tell these 2 to have their farewell this year because there is no next year

They can have their farewell this week at Dooleys.

Wtf is dooleys lol

Irish club next to Lidcombe station. 😇

It’s the Catholic Club - not the Irish Club lol

I knew it didnt sound right, I always get those 2 groups mixed up…☘

• Was out there last night and it probably rated right up there in the crappy performances stakes. We looked old, slow and disinterested. The Raiders had plenty of luck but they deserved their luck. Their line speed in defence was brilliant.

I just get the feeling all the shopping talk has left them disheartened, although on last nights performance you would shop all but a couple.

I have seen this season after season, the mid year crash. Hard to see them beating anyone from here on in, but you never know. One thing for certain the eight is out the window yet again.

Fingers crossed Madge can move on the ones he wants and buy suitable replacements so we can least judge him on his own roster, although we said the same about every coach we have ever had.

As a long long time member I am starting to reach for the white flag

• Matt Check-ins is diabolical. Can somebody establish a win+/-loss ratio under him?

• @hobbo1 said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

@Madge said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

@BalmainJnr what’s enough is enough? What’s else is he gonna possibly do, we have gone through coach after coach, no difference. Easy to point your finger at the coach, but we have an established coach who has the resume to prove he’s a winner. It’s simply the players. We don’t have the players to make the finals. I’m aware that you all know that because we have been complaining about the squad we have for years now.

We need one marquee signing to set the ball rolling
    Remember when Souths were a basket case then they signed Inglis …
    Won a Comp and been competing well ever since ( except there last 2 games)
    But you know what I mean !

Pretty sure they latched onto a couple of genuine multi millionaires before that that had a thing or two to do with the whole turn around in their fortunes. I wish our wealthy ex sponsor would throw his loose change our way a little more. He could make all the difference. It baffles me why he doesn’t open the wallet right up. Of course I’m not dismissing his contributions over the years with sponsorship.

• @rustycage said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

@Madge said in *LIVE* Game Thread v Canberra:

@BalmainJnr what’s enough is enough? What’s else is he gonna possibly do, we have gone through coach after coach, no difference. Easy to point your finger at the coach, but we have an established coach who has the resume to prove he’s a winner. It’s simply the players. We don’t have the players to make the finals. I’m aware that you all know that because we have been complaining about the squad we have for years now.

We need one marquee signing to set the ball rolling
    Remember when Souths were a basket case then they signed Inglis …
    Won a Comp and been competing well ever since ( except there last 2 games)
    But you know what I mean !

Pretty sure they latched onto a couple of genuine multi millionaires before that that had a thing or two to do with the whole turn around in their fortunes. I wish our wealthy ex sponsor would throw his loose change our way a little more. He could make all the difference. It baffles me why he doesn’t open the wallet right up. Of course I’m not dismissing his contributions over the years with sponsorship.

The only way Triguboff would open his wallet would be if sheens were back as they were mates .

Recent Topics