10. Mcqueen

11. Oli Clarke

12. Liddle

13. Twal

14. Aloia

15. Mikelle

16. Lawrence

17. Mbye

Give Robbie a rest without any long flights, assume Mahe is injured and if Marshall is out bring Gamble into 5/8 and lesve Mbye on bench

• ForumSupporter

I like how you butchered just about everyone’s name…sums it up really

Oh and the old numbering system is a nice touch…

I’ll go with that team too…

• 1-16 Ryan Matterson
    17 Alex Twal

• It doesn’t matter. It’s clearly an unhappy playing group. Hardly surprising when everyone knows they’re being shopped around. This year is obviously done but I hope Madge has a plan for 2020… Doesn’t seem to have many good ideas at the moment.

• Is there anybody at the club with a bit of pace and skill that could threaten the opposition?

If so can we please put them in our team in the centres, tired of the merry go round of Mahe, Momo, Jennings now Mbye they’re all ordinary give us a kid who will burn an opponent or provide some sort of attacking threat.

• @TIGER said in Team v Cowboys:

Is there anybody at the club with a bit of pace and skill that could threaten the opposition?

If so can we please put them in our team in the centres, tired of the merry go round of Mahe, Momo, Jennings now Mbye they’re all ordinary give us a kid who will burn an opponent or provide some sort of attacking threat.

Forfeit and save money on flights , food and accommodation

• @happy_tiger said in Team v Cowboys:

@TIGER said in Team v Cowboys:

Is there anybody at the club with a bit of pace and skill that could threaten the opposition?

Forfeit and save money on flights , food and accommodation

We might be saving money on Mbyes return flight, just leave him up there.

1. Mbye

2. Thompson

3. Momorovski (has not been given a go, and can’t be worse than others that have had a long run there)

4. Marsters

5. Nofa/Jennings

6. Benji (another couple of losses & it’s time to give Gamble a go)

7. Brooks
      8 Twal

8. Liddle

9. Eisenhuth

10. Matterson

11. ET

12. Aloiai

13. Mikaele

14. Lawrence

15. Matulino/Clark

16. Robbie/ McQueen

1. Mbye

2. Nofo

3. Marsters

4. Momirovski

5. Thompson

6. Gamble

7. Brooks

8. Twal

9. Liddle

10. Matulino

11. Matterson

12. McQueen

13. Eisenhuth

14. Lawrence

15. Aloiai

16. Mikaele

17. Clark

• How long is jrey out for?

Him and Benji seem to be taking turns at getting injured

• @TIGER said in Team v Cowboys:

How long is jrey out for?

Him and Benji seem to be taking turns at getting injured

Back next week im preety sure

• 1.DWZ
    2.Noffa
    3.Marsters
    4.Mbye
    5.Thompson
    6.Reynolds
    7.Brooks
    8.Twal
    9.Farah
    10.Aloiai
    11.Matterson
    12.McQueen
    13.Eisenhuth

14.Mikaele
    15.Matulino
    16.Chee-Kam
    17.Liddle

• First and foremost Farah needs to be dropped 4 forwards on the bench … but wait Robbie has to get to 300 bummer that idea is goneski .

• @Snake said in Team v Cowboys:

First and foremost Farah needs to be dropped 4 forwards on the bench … but wait Robbie has to get to 300 bummer that idea is goneski .

I’d be willing to drop Robbie if I was convinced Liddle could play 80 minutes or if we had a solid replacement who could sub in for 20 minutes to give him a break.
    Even if he could play 80, I’d be concerned it would blunt his impact sufficiently to be a poor move. Fingers crossed for next year.

• Liddle needs to play 80 mins this year or let him go. I’m sick of the club either protecting him or not taking a chance by letting him play week in week out. I’m unaware if he is currently injured, so play him now or release him. Sign a full time hooker and Robbie can be our back up next year.

Recent Topics