Team v Cowboys

• @Snake said in Team v Cowboys:

First and foremost Farah needs to be dropped 4 forwards on the bench … but wait Robbie has to get to 300 bummer that idea is goneski .

Robbie is not the problem his forwards are going backwards. I wish it was as simple as replacing an ageing Farah he’s still the best hooker at the club. Simpkin will be our hooker next season young but from the what I have seen and read he is already better than Liddle.

• @TYGA said in Team v Cowboys:

@Snake said in Team v Cowboys:

First and foremost Farah needs to be dropped 4 forwards on the bench … but wait Robbie has to get to 300 bummer that idea is goneski .

Robbie is not the problem his forwards are going backwards. I wish it was as simple as replacing an ageing Farah he’s still the best hooker at the club. Simpkin will be our hooker next season young but from the what I have seen and read he is already better than Liddle.

Hope you are right about Simpkin, the problem with Farah and Marshall is they say they will be back up, but both want to be in the team every week, they need to cut them both loose so we can move forward

• @851 said in Team v Cowboys:

@TYGA said in Team v Cowboys:

@Snake said in Team v Cowboys:

Hope you are right about Simpkin, the problem with Farah and Marshall is they say they will be back up, but both want to be in the team every week, they need to cut them both loose so we cam move forward

I agree but they have to select in the best player available and also drop players that are distracted. Simple formula only way to go.
    Madge is a premiership winning coach first bloke with credibility since Sheens. Need to face facts we were hoodwinked by Cleary.

Recent Topics