DWZ signs with Bulldogs after bitter Panthers exit

• @avocadoontoast not sure why you’re seeking an argumentative line of enquiry but I do not claim to have those answers just knw that Madge is much more respected than Ivan. If ivan trcked you and had all the time in the world over the course of about 3 years to royally screw us worse than Sheens did then you and, of course I can surely have faith in the coach… that’s not to mention our already aging cattle’s a year older. Go figure we aren’t 9th?

Sure thing chicken wing if you don’t like Madge - but as a good, patient supporter and most of all morally accepting of what others are trying to do, will follow this train until it derails or docks at a station.

Better than a bloody bus. Have a great start to your week, sounds like you need it

• @DieHarder funnily enough I wasn’t looking for an argument at all, and I don’t think I was aggressive either. I was making a comment which is what this forum is for, apologies if you are offended.

My point is that everyone is blaming the roster when that roster was pretty competitive last year. The fact of the matter is that the majority of players are playing worse under Maguire this year. I’m not saying he’s a dud but he has done absolutely nothing to convince me that he’s any better than the previous blokes we’ve had. And he appears to be incredibly polarising with players. Not sure man management is one of his strengths.

• @avocadoontoast said in DWZ signs with Bulldogs after bitter Panthers exit:

@DieHarder funnily enough I wasn’t looking for an argument at all, and I don’t think I was aggressive either. I was making a comment which is what this forum is for, apologies if you are offended.

My point is that everyone is blaming the roster when that roster was pretty competitive last year. The fact of the matter is that the majority of players are playing worse under Maguire this year. I’m not saying he’s a dud but he has done absolutely nothing to convince me that he’s any better than the previous blokes we’ve had. And he appears to be incredibly polarising with players. Not sure man management is one of his strengths.

We started last season and surprised a lot of teams, once they worked out us as a one trick pony we lost 7 in a row, we ended the year very poorly, so our form wasn’t great coming in to this season

• @851 said in DWZ signs with Bulldogs after bitter Panthers exit:

@avocadoontoast said in DWZ signs with Bulldogs after bitter Panthers exit:

@DieHarder funnily enough I wasn’t looking for an argument at all, and I don’t think I was aggressive either. I was making a comment which is what this forum is for, apologies if you are offended.

We started last season and surprised a lot of teams, once they worked out us as a one trick pony we lost 7 in a row, we ended the year very poorly, so our form wasn’t great coming in to this season

Indeed. We’ve started 5 wins and 7 losses this year and finished last season also with 5 wins and 7 losses.

• @DieHarder said in DWZ signs with Bulldogs after bitter Panthers exit:

@avocadoontoast not sure why you’re seeking an argumentative line of enquiry but I do not claim to have those answers just knw that Madge is much more respected than Ivan. If ivan trcked you and had all the time in the world over the course of about 3 years to royally screw us worse than Sheens did then you and, of course I can surely have faith in the coach… that’s not to mention our already aging cattle’s a year older. Go figure we aren’t 9th?

Sure thing chicken wing if you don’t like Madge - but as a good, patient supporter and most of all morally accepting of what others are trying to do, will follow this train until it derails or docks at a station.

Better than a bloody bus. Have a great start to your week, sounds like you need it

lol
    All aboard the spoon express …
    Next stop Townsville ! I

• @hobbo1 said in DWZ signs with Bulldogs after bitter Panthers exit:

@DieHarder said in DWZ signs with Bulldogs after bitter Panthers exit:

@avocadoontoast not sure why you’re seeking an argumentative line of enquiry but I do not claim to have those answers just knw that Madge is much more respected than Ivan. If ivan trcked you and had all the time in the world over the course of about 3 years to royally screw us worse than Sheens did then you and, of course I can surely have faith in the coach… that’s not to mention our already aging cattle’s a year older. Go figure we aren’t 9th?

lol
    Next stop Townsville ! I

The dogs are gonna be hard to beat for the spoon, but I know with a little less effort than we gave on Friday, we can wrestle it away from them

• @851 said in DWZ signs with Bulldogs after bitter Panthers exit:

@hobbo1 said in DWZ signs with Bulldogs after bitter Panthers exit:

lol
    Next stop Townsville ! I

The dogs are gonna be hard to beat for the spoon, but I know with a little less effort than we gave on Friday, we can wrestle it away from them

But they have DWZ lol
    We’re gonski

• @hobbo1 said in DWZ signs with Bulldogs after bitter Panthers exit:

lol
    Next stop Townsville ! I

Bahahaaaa!!!

Recent Topics