Russell Packer - What Now

• Man, i am over hearing about Packer lol

• @TheDaBoss agreed. No-one cares anymore…good riddance and don’t come back…PLEASE

• @happy_tiger Yep, Ellis was a legend. One of the WT greats. I agree we should be looking at England.

• was interesting to watch nrl360 and Kent saying that Madge wanted Packer to lean out in the off season, which he did, but then he lost his “oompfh” as a player i.e not a large body any more, couldnt dent the line.

so now he’s pissed off at Madge for saying to him this is how he needs to be physically i.e leaner and “smaller”, or see ya later…

• @Papacito agreed

• Does anybody really know what happened with Packer? Two completely different stories, a falling out with coach or injured with hip dislocation. Club and coach stayed silent but there seems to have been an attempt to move Packer by 30 June which failed due to either lack of interest by other clubs or WT would of had to carry too much of his salary for what others were prepared to pay. I find it hard to credit his agent wasn’t out there giving some form of story from Packer. The silence on all this is weird.

• @2005magic said in Russell Packer - What Now:

Does anybody really know what happened with Packer? Two completely different stories, a falling out with coach or injured with hip dislocation. Club and coach stayed silent but there seems to have been an attempt to move Packer by 30 June which failed due to either lack of interest by other clubs or WT would of had to carry too much of his salary for what others were prepared to pay. I find it hard to credit his agent wasn’t out there giving some form of story from Packer. The silence on all this is weird.

If it was a hip dislocation we wouldn’t see him again this season

Recent Topics