Rumour: Tigers sign Tim Mannah for rest of 2019

Only for the remainder of this season.

@WT2K

I guess if its remainder of the season it doesnt hurt but he is not the type of player we particularly need.

Have never thought much of him as a player and this wont change my mind

@WeHaveCheeKam said in Tigers sign Tim Mannah for rest of 2019:

@WT2K

I guess if its remainder of the season it doesnt hurt but he is not the type of player we particularly need.

From the article -

Wests Tigers are understood to be signing Mannah mid-season for a bargain price. It is unknown whether Wests Tigers have plans to sign Mannah for another season in 2020

If any body needed any motivation to think Maguire is not the coach that was needed this signing surely speaks for itself . First signing Jennings major plodder playing Reggie’s now . Second signing Mannah 31 year old plodder …this club is a total shambles … told you all the board will find another has been plodder 2 days ago ! What is wrong with this organisation…

@WT2K said in Tigers sign Tim Mannah for rest of 2019:

@WeHaveCheeKam said in Tigers sign Tim Mannah for rest of 2019:

@WT2K

From the article -

Wests Tigers are understood to be signing Mannah mid-season for a bargain price. It is unknown whether Wests Tigers have plans to sign Mannah for another season in 2020

Not a great way to treat a very loyal player. Mannah has a great work ethic.

Hard nosed professional …younger forwards can learn a lot

Yeah definitely at the back end of his career but I don’t think lve ever questioned whether he is putting in

We could of done worse

Wow. Just wow!

They guy is past it.