Wests Tigers Team v North Queensland.

So who do you think will be first to the magical 400? RF or BM? I have a feeling they will be both here next year…and for years to come…

Benji to bring up 350 as Rowdy grabs 300 and a 4-year contract extension. Robbie stays on this time as an ambassador legally after being named on the bench at least EVERY game until reaching the 300 mark. Finals in no time?

McQueen > Chee Kam

If the idea is you want to move McQueen on, then isn’t it better to play him in first grade? He gets an opportunity to show off what he can do, and he’s decent on the left edge.

I’m gonna say it, expect changes

Madge has made it very clear that he likes MCK and Farah. What he sees in either I can’t work out.

@rustycage said in Wests Tigers Team v North Queensland.:

Madge has made it very clear that he likes MCK and Farah. What he sees in either I can’t work out.

Madge has just given mck a new contract so he obviously rates him

@Kazoo-Kid I liked the post for your name lol

Put Twal and Matterson with the bench for a much better pack.

@kiwitiger Madge is not the only coach we have had who sees something in MCK, so maybe the experts are right?

I’m sure he’s not costing us much either.

In saying that though, I’m happy for him to be on the bench used in short stints only and cover for centres, but not as a starter.

Garner and Taylor drop off reserves bench

@Geo said in Wests Tigers Team v North Queensland.:

That’ll learn them …don’t sit on the edge of the bench

@TigersBusDriver said in Wests Tigers Team v North Queensland.:

Mbye centre again? MCK starting?

Yep that’s a sign for disaster … MCK is not big enough to start the game or last 80 minutes … he has more impact off the bench for us.

Not sure about Mbye in the centres, we tried it last week and looked what happened … !!

And I wouldnt be carrying a spare number 9 on the bench either … waste of a bench spot when could have someone like Clark or Garner on the bench.

@happy_tiger said in Wests Tigers Team v North Queensland.:

@Geo said in Wests Tigers Team v North Queensland.:

That’ll learn them …don’t sit on the edge of the bench

not much room, on there especially whe u have massive guys like Rowdy and Mikaele sitting there

@TigerSkins Agree R.E bench spot, however, MCK has the type of tackling ability when on (as well as footwork and ballplaying skill) to actually have an impact on the game. The Mbye thing is a fiasco, isn’t it? Who knows what his best position is if he’s never getting consecutive weeks there, feel that Madge may drop him back to FB in this game for our defensive sets, and/or close to the line. He can defend!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.