In Madge we Trust?

• If we can’t get ourselves up for this game as we did during a low point last year (indigenous round, IIRC) during Clearygate then I’ll have to start pondering methods to this madness.

It’s here where I expect to see madge’s Ability to bring the best out of somebody like Mbye, if neither of them perform this weekend with strategy and gut-busting effort I’ll admit I’d have to be the first one calling for both of their heads.

Boys pull your fingers out! ✍🏽🙏🏻

• @DieHarder right, I’m sure the geniuses out there like Ivan Cleary Garth Brennan, Brad Arthur and Dean Pay would all have us in the top 4. All this blaming Maguire needs to stop. He is only a small part of the problem.

• @krayola said in In Madge we Trust?:

@DieHarder right, I’m sure the geniuses out there like Ivan Cleary Garth Brennan, Brad Arthur and Dean Pay would all have us in the top 4. All this blaming Maguire needs to stop. He is only a small part of the problem.

Couldn’t put it any better but as one of his most staunch defenders there needs to be a visible change in attitude and/or SERIOUS consequences for non-performance. Not just being dropped, I’m all for Madge getting his own roster by rd 1 2020 - if not now, he’s clearly being diligent from my point of view! Not showing his cards either, why should he?

Recent Topics