Fonua gone for extended period

@Cultured_Bogan to be honest with you the hubby is quite upset about it… He even agreed with your post and wanted no further involvement with Stephen. Why the ban?
Happy to receive information via PM and just pass it on until his ban is void.

last edited by Jessica

looks like Jessica won’t last long either ☹

last edited by weststigers

@weststigers woah??? What are you incinuting about me am only here to follow the team?

I’m not stupid, but have I broken some rule

@Jessica said in Fonua gone for extended period:

@weststigers woah??? What are you incinuting about me am only here to follow the team?

I’m not stupid, but have I broken some rule

Yeah…look…nevermind. Enjoy your day

@weststigers I’m sorry! I’m just not the person to ask about this vitriol and some of the comments being made would like for you all to settle down and hopefully my BF won’t be making offensive or idiotic posts when he returns from a ban next Monday, that’s all? Geez

Don’t mean to be rude or offend anyone but can we have a thread about being banned or sent to the cooler

Do we really need to be discussing it on threads …

@happy_tiger said in Fonua gone for extended period:

Don’t mean to be rude or offend anyone but can we have a thread about being banned or sent to the cooler

Do we really need to be discussing it on threads …

Oooo good idea! But, if they’re banned, they won’t be able to post?

@happy_tiger exactly, and as neither myself or hubby brought it up, believe @weststigers mentioned bannings it just seemed a ridiculous conversation to continue lol

On topic fonua seemed like he was patched up at Bunnings virtually after the first injury since he returned to NRL with us last year. He is on, along with Thompson, not a whole lot of dosh so guess the best option is promote a worthy youngster and hope he outbeasts Mullet

I do note it’s usually the same people seemingly trying to not disagree but rile up others.

@TieDye said in Fonua gone for extended period:

@rustycage no. 2 a much more astute buy

Not happening tho as we’ve a full roster.

Guess there’s a spot still open…?

@Geo and Madge has announced it. You’re a sucker for the SMH garbo’s aren’t ya

Not being rude it just doesn’t honestly seem that you’ve been made aware or up to date… we’re all waiting for an official members e-mail but it’s on the way, you’re not alone man

I didn’t get my email…?

@Geo neither did I sadly, tiggies couldn’t give Mannah his money so he reneged.

Again, don’t listen to everything you hear in the media or read in the paper mate!

@Geo neither did I sadly, tiggies couldn’t give Mannah his money so he reneged.

Again, don’t listen to everything you hear in the media or read in the paper mate!

Or on a forum by the looks

Haha most definitely !! It was obviously not just a rumour but somewhat glad we’re on a path to promoting one of our classy juniors, and missed out on this nuffy, any idea who it might be @Geo

@Jessica guess somebody was in an old man McPoophead mood when he woke up on the QLD side of the bed thinking he was in Spain this morning … shame Pascoe can’t replace any players whilst he’s suspended and Madge is trying to get every player on the same page - couldn’t with Mahe apparently 😕 didn’t think Geode would have a rudimentary reply to that HAHAHA

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.