Our record against the Cows

bd493322-d06a-445b-8eaa-915a63899a71-image.png
6e70ddb7-fdb6-4c06-9413-ede26d5e8c54-image.png

Our record against the Cows is really good and our last couple of games against em have been entertaining.
Thompson is back to fullback and i’m hopin’ he hit’s career best form…don’t we all?

Should be interesting! I don’t like the Cows’ spine, but I don’t really care lol

Mrs wouldn’t let me drive up

Then I remembered the last two cows games I watched in Townsville

Hopoate night and 64 - 6 flogging

I’ll stay home me thinks

@happy_tiger 🙏 Damn…i feel ya mate…64-6!!! And what was the Hoppa thing about??? It wasn’t the John Hoppa incident was it? If so, your luck up there is priceless

@Matto said in Our record against the Cows:

@happy_tiger 🙏 Damn…i feel ya mate…64-6!!! And what was the Hoppa thing about??? It wasn’t the John Hoppa incident was it? If so, your luck up there is priceless

Yeah that John Hopoate thing …

@happy_tiger WOW…You are jinxed…Please don’t ever go to Townsville again when Tigers play…please!!!

@Matto said in Our record against the Cows:

@happy_tiger WOW…You are jinxed…Please don’t ever go to Townsville again when Tigers play…please!!!

Problem is I love the Cows fans …every time Taumalolo gets the ball they call his name in a sing song way …it’s so cool

And the trip 64-6 trip we organized to meet the WT’s players at the airport Farah …Lawrence …just the nicest blokes and they all knew my young fellas name as he had just injured his arm and was in a cast

Funniest thing though …my young fella walks up to Kurtis Rowe and wants his signature …I’m thinking …ok what about Potter …Skando …

Finishes getting his signature and photo and says "Thanks Luke " lolololol thought he was Brooks

Pity Thurston isn’t playing and the game isn’t in Sydney.

@Tweed_Tiger said in Our record against the Cows:

Pity Thurston isn’t playing and the game isn’t in Sydney.

Don’t know why but feel confident …especially with McLean out

@happy_tiger could use some McLean for after this game if we don’t get up…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme