WT Clean-Out List

We have good 5/8’s coming out of our wazoo in reserve grade- Gamble & Talau and with Madden in the wings at 1/2, I’d not be afraid if Reynolds left and WT promoted Madden to half and shifted Brooks to 5/6 for next season.

@2005magic said in WT Clean-Out List:

We have good 5/8’s coming out of our wazoo in reserve grade- Gamble & Talau and with Madden in the wings at 1/2, I’d not be afraid if Reynolds left and WT promoted Madden to half and shifted Brooks to 5/6 for next season.

What we are missing in the reserves and main squad is wingers.

WT clean out list ok … at least half of the current board , if the club is finally removing the plodders from its ranks well do not stop at the playing group …the plodders at the top have given us all a second division club at all levels . You all want the players gone what about the people that rubber stamped the contracts in the first place!

@Snake BTW- what happened to the 2 directors that back stabbed Go and were in secret contact with Greenburg undercutting our club?

@2005magic said in WT Clean-Out List:

@Snake BTW- what happened to the 2 directors that back stabbed Go and were in secret contact with Greenburg undercutting our club?

Nothing bad happened unfortunately

@jadtiger Unconscionable behaviour. They should be forced to resign- more incredibly what ego they must have that they can think its acceptable to go behind your club’s boss in secret, underhand communication, undercut your clubs stance and not resign.

lol…One is currently the acting CEO…

@Geo All I can say is incredible… I bet you Greenburg and NRL HQ really respect us now.

The joys of being a Tigers fan. Wish I could get out of my fan contract; signed for life

Absolute Gold

@Geo seriously? Is that Simon?? Unbelievable

@TieDye said in WT Clean-Out List:

@Geo seriously? Is that Simon?? Unbelievable

Reported only by one journo. Who knows if it’s true.

The whispers just won’t die down that the Tigers want to be free of Josh Reynolds.
But it will cost theM plenty.

The former rep five-eighth is set to collect a staggering $900,000-plus in the final year of his Tigers deal and will dig his heels in.
The Tigers will have to pay at least half his wage if they want to offload him to another club.
THE CIRCUS CONTINUES
Still at Concord, Wests Tigers are officially a club in crisis.

Props Ben Matulino and Russell Packer are on the nose with coach Michael Maguire and Moses Mbye is not exactly the teacher’s pet.
Madge said he is a changed man but the control freak in him is starting to emerge again.
He conducted an internal witch-hunt to find out who was leaking to the media in a bid to stop the negative press.
It didn’t work.

Yessssss…1Millon and the washing machine is not far away…go Josh

@Geo said in WT Clean-Out List:

Yessssss…1Millon and the washing machine is not far away…go Josh

It’ll be 1.2m in another week

There’s no doubt the Reynolds contract is a stinker, but I don’t think the report knows what ‘witch hunt’ means.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.