Liddle

• Liddle won the game tonight with that great break when we were going nowhere.

Just stop and think of this stat for a moment…Liddle averages MORE run meters for us this season than Robbie…

More.

In about 1/10 of the game time.

Thanks for everything Robbie, but take a month off mate and let the kid have a few games.

And don’t even dream of going around again in 2020, please.

• @ElleryHanley said in Liddle:

Liddle won the game tonight with that great break when we were going nowhere.

Just stop and think of this stat for a moment…Liddle averages MORE run meters for us this season than Robbie…

More.

Thanks for everything Robbie, but take a month off mate and let the kid have a few games.

I don’t blame him for wanting to go around again but if we grant that wish…

• Robbie played well for about 20 mins tonight but is not the future of the club.Liddle needs more time on the paddock because i think he is the future

• I thought the way we pushed up in support of his run was quality. On a serious note he needs to be given more game time, we need him starting and playing good minutes by the end of the year.

• Its the speed of his passes i really like about liddle our runners seem to have more time when he is at hooker and his running game ads to it

• @gallagher said in Liddle:

@ElleryHanley said in Liddle:

More.

Said on nine post match that he’s leaning towards retiring fwiw

• @WT2K said in Liddle:

@gallagher said in Liddle:

@ElleryHanley said in Liddle:

More.

Said on nine post match that he’s leaning towards retiring fwiw

That’s nice of him

• Re-sign him now.
    This is what Cook showed glimpses of before he became a gun.

• Robbie, he has to know.

You can’t hold the kid back…not after all his injuries.

His passing is on the money, slick and creative. He has almost Cook like dummy half speed.

We have looked so much better all year in his brief stints.

Robbie takes an age to release the pass and it is often high when delivered.

Take out that Penrith game, where we exploited a back rower playing 3, and Robbie has barely run all season.

• @derekderekson said in Liddle:

Re-sign him now.
    This is what Cook showed glimpses of before he became a gun.

Yep and Buderus is a massive fan of Liddle.

We can’t risk losing him.

• @boonboon you echo my thoughts

• Banned

I dont have a problem if Robbie goes around again but i’d want to see him in a Ben Galea era 2005 role when he and Robbie shared the position to start the season. They shared the first 1/3 of the season before Robbie took over full time. At 22, another pre-season for Liddle to work on his body and defense and by round 10 next year he should be playing 80 mins. Farah used as a back up, mentor and playing reggies for the remainder of the year. Should be able to get a 10 year career out of him. Dont rush him now and the Tigers will get a decade of service out of him.

• Yes, I think its time to push Liddle to 9. Question is do you put Farah on interchange or do you use another forward? We’ll be playing SOuths and their big forwards- I’d be tempted wiht 4 forwards and someone who can cover hooker part time to rest Liddle- if Taylor is out of favour, maybe Garner or McIntyre?

• It’s make or break time for Liddle.
    I’m not saying anything new here - we all know he has the talent, his only issue is being able to play 80mins.

• I hoping Liverpool sign him !

As he does a lot of walking!

Recent Topics