Hands up

If you thought we were going to win that game, mid way thru second half… ☺

@boonboon
Nope they had all the running the cows with 12 to go and fluffed it. Must say the run by Liddle got us back in it. And this must be a timely warning to our coach to run with him to start.

Its nice to win with some luck coming our way. I see it happen a lot for other teams but rarely does it happen for us. Controversial win, but so be it.

It was a horrible win. I just don’t get this side. Even though we won it still felt like a loss. How many chances did we have to ice this game? How many chances in golden point does a side need to win it?

An emphatic NO from me. I was thinking this one is going to script (hence my comment on another thread) and I nearly turned it off. I’m glad I didn’t and even more glad they proved me wrong.

No I thought the Cowboys were coming to get them. I did like the way they hung in there. If they can keep doing this they will be a chance of making the finals. Matterson has been one of the buys of the season. Agree, Liddle needs more game time now.

We all know how it feels and we all know what to expect during our games. I said at halftime that 14 points wasn’t enough of a lead but I hoped we’d still win.

I didn’t think we were going’s to win it after seeing the first 5 minutes of second half.
Our forwards were being dominated and Cowboy forwards were getting their their offloads and creating quick second phase.
We just need more steel and second phase in our forwards.
I also thought that Twal had very ordinary game.

@cqtiger said in Hands up:

We all know how it feels and we all know what to expect during our games. I said at halftime that 14 points wasn’t enough of a lead but I hoped we’d still win.

Yeah if you were playing against the WT’s you would always think you had a chance no matter what the lead

My confidence was shot to ribbons after the cows first try in the 2nd half and the commentators on fox were all praising the cowboys non stop.The fact the cowboys had by far the majority of the ball in the second half did not matter one iota to the collective rednecks in the commentarty team the bias was terrible

Nup I was thinking “here we go again”

We needed that, great to see us win in a scrap.

I thought we were gone, couldn’t hold the ball, we had lost the ruck and our composure. We don’t come away with many ugly wins like that.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme