Fullback required

Now all can finally see why DWZ was sought by the coach … Thompson this Mbye that ,not fullbacks need one for 2020.

100%. One thing about Thommo is when he’s good he is excellent but boy when he has a stinker he goes the whole hog

How is Dylan Smiths development coming along. Is he available for selection after June 30?

He only a newbie looks like just needs a bit of confidence

@Tweed_Tiger said in Fullback required:

How is Dylan Smiths development coming along. Is he available for selection after June 30?

He’s in the 30 but currently injured

I would be chasing Meaney … DWZ will end up at fullback.

@Tweed_Tiger He is available now but not ready from what I have see now from him to date.

@CarltonDry For once I agree with you. This kid has some stile and plays a solid fullbacks game.

Off contract fullbacks…

Jesse Arthars, Jai Field, Bevan French, Josh Hoffman, Jordan Kahu, Gideon Mosby-Gela, Tristan Sailor

how would Nof go at the back? Wasn’t he a gun juniour number 1.

Thomo will be fine just needs to fix up a few things, he hasn’t played many on the trot at the back.
Let’s judge him in 6 weeks after he’s had a decent run of games there, he’s much more of a threat than Mbye was, gets more involved and him and Benji seem to have a thing developing.

@TIGER said in Fullback required:

Thomo will be fine just needs to fix up a few things, he hasn’t played many on the trot at the back.
Let’s judge him in 6 weeks after he’s had a decent run of games there, he’s much more of a threat than Mbye was, gets more involved and him and Benji seem to have a thing developing.

I’ll go the other way and say I’m prepared to judge him now…I think his only ever been a stop gap filler - anyone that thinks otherwise is definitely kidding themselves…As much as we all love Coreys big heart his not the answer for us at fullback - he gets found out to much in big games, we saw another example of that last night.

@TIGER said in Fullback required:

100% agree

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.