In Townsville, watched on TV

• Well here we are in Townsville and watched the game on TV.

Before getting up me, we are here for my youngest grandson’s birthday and christening. My son is married into a staunch Cowboys family and they all had tickets to the game and he wore his Tigers gear.

We had offered to baby sit so he could go.

The Tigers function was on Thursday night but after driving 7 hours we had to attend a family dinner at Brothers leagues club that night.

But today is my day with everyone meeting near the Strand for his birthday party and I’ll be there wearing my 2019 members polo and the biggest smile on my face. I’ll get all the flak that the refs were on our side blah, blah, blah but I’ll just grin even more and tell them ‘welcome to my world’ Cowgirls!

It’s a great day in the morning.

• @cqtiger said in In Townsville, watched on TV:

Well here we are in Townsville and watched the game on TV.

Before getting up me, we are here for my youngest grandson’s birthday and christening. My son is married into a staunch Cowboys family and they all had tickets to the game and he wore his Tigers gear.

The Tigers function was on Thursday night but after driving 7 hours we had to attend a family dinner at Brothers leagues club that night.

But today is my day with everyone meeting near the Strand for his birthday party and I’ll be there wearing my 2019 members polo and the biggest smile on my face. I’ll get all the flak that the refs were on our side blah, blah, blah but I’ll just grin even more and tell them ‘welcome to my world’ Cowgirls!

Enjoy, as i am sure you would get a lot of ribbing if we had lost

• @cqtiger said in In Townsville, watched on TV:

Well here we are in Townsville and watched the game on TV.

Enjoy the bragging rights.

Recent Topics