WELCOME BACK JUSTIN

• Just a note to officially welcome back our CEO today. I believe the guy was wronged and unnecessarily maligned.

Here’s hoping he stays with us for a long time.

Welcome back boss.

• Good to have him back. looking from the outside in, we need him. a few things in the front office haven’t gone as smoothly as when he was working in there. Madge should benefit and can concentrate on coaching. Any statements from the club as a whole should come from Justin or Barry O.
    On a side note Barry hasn’t taken that off the coach was Justin was out. Go would have.

• I am looking forward to him coming back.He has done a decent job of it so far not brilliant but decent,giving the club financial stability last year was a decent start.Since Go was forced out we have had nobody in administration pushing our brand publicly he should do that but will have to be concerned by the 2 NRL stooges on our board

• @jadtiger said in WELCOME BACK JUSTIN:

I am looking forward to him coming back.He has done a decent job of it so far not brilliant but decent,giving the club financial stability last year was a decent start.Since Go was forced out we have had nobody in administration pushing our brand publicly he should do that but will have to be concerned by the 2 NRL stooges on our board

Marina Go was forced out? Really? I don’t recall it being like that?

• ForumSupporter

Will there be cake…?

• @Tiger-Tragic lets not get side tracked on how Go left. There are other long threads on that issue. The concerning part is since Justin has been made to sit out the club had no voice. Other than the coach .

• @Geo said in WELCOME BACK JUSTIN:

Will there be cake…?

Maybe an axe …

• @Tiger-Tragic said in WELCOME BACK JUSTIN:

@jadtiger said in WELCOME BACK JUSTIN:

I am looking forward to him coming back.He has done a decent job of it so far not brilliant but decent,giving the club financial stability last year was a decent start.Since Go was forced out we have had nobody in administration pushing our brand publicly he should do that but will have to be concerned by the 2 NRL stooges on our board

Marina Go was forced out? Really? I don’t recall it being like that?

When the board dont fully support the chair and go behind their back like 2 of ours did to side with the NRL it makes the chair position untenable

• Well Well the Farahgate instigator is back after a 6 month holiday … hopefully in the next week or so you will be outlining in a members update why our club is in such dire straits! Who at club level rubber stamped the deals of old has been players on huge contract money for extended periods and were by all accounts already hampered by chronic injuries.
    I would also like to be made aware of the reasoning why our club after 20yrs still has 4 home grounds as this factor alone will be a issue in our families decision in renewing our membership next season as we feel this issue is the one that is holding our club back and we do not like it .
    Some definite time frame on the COE would be appreciated as it seems there are many at board level and administrative level that promise so much yet deliver so little ! Except delivering us members and supporters 2 X second division teams and a divided supporter base .
    Welcome back ! Looking forward to some positive feed back .

• Do your job Pascoe !
    Turn this friggin club around !

• Good on him. Should never have been stood down.

NRL are corrupt.

• Obviously not everyone is seeing Pascoe’s return in a positive light but to me it is a bright light. Because this club is going nowhere without a strong bottom line and he was doing a great job getting the books out of the red before the fools at the NRL decided he needed a holiday.

Okay the buck stops with him, but he employs a coach and a football manager to run the recruitment side of things and I hold Cleary responsible for some really bad recruitment decisions. As for the Farah thing I guess we will never know to what really happened.

Anyway welcome back Justin and let’s hope the communication road to the members and supporters is re opened

• Excellent - looking forward to seeing what he can make a mess of next.

• @avocadoontoast Thompson walking out the door !

• I think he’s done a fairly solid job here. Getting the books in order for the first time in the clubs history alongside Marina was probably one of the bigger achievements. It isn’t really his fault we’ve recruited a dud NRL side… The club gave full autonomy to the coach at the time, hired him in good faith that he’d make good decisions, and he let us down big time with his sidetrack mission of coaching his son. The blame is squarely on Cleary imo. Pascoe’s only downfall was making the decision to trust him.

Recent Topics