Casting back to 2017

Found the old 2017 roster desktop picture - amazing how quickly and aggressively a roster can turn over in just 2 years.

I’m not pointing fingers or criticising decisions, just noting how many footballers can come in and out the doors within the space of just 1 modest player’s contract.
Tigers_red_rs.jpg

Jesus, that’s nuts… I wonder if many other clubs have had that sort of turnover?

Funnily enough (or not), to most of these we can say thank god… And yet we still have a side filled mostly with duds.

Yeah things change so quickly

We had all the photos from our Townsville trip of the players done into a collage for EB after Rd 22 2014

After Farah left the only player left from the 12 photos was Rowdy , Brooks was injured

We do need some player stability. Look at the successful teams. They have a core of players that play together year in year out. Fringe players come and go. Seems we have too many of the latter.

last edited by mike

Jason Taylor putting on his best fake smile

Bring back Jordan Rankin

Taniela Paseka sure put on some size after leaving us

@Sabre said in Casting back to 2017:

Taniela Paseka sure put on some size after leaving us

I was looking forward to seeing how he developed with us until Manly came a calling.

@Tigerlily and don’t we dislike Manly for it hahahaha

Thanks for posting…

Sad stuff.

Good old Kevvy.

Mad clean out 😂

Did Rod Griffin even play a game for us in reggies? I thought he went home before the season even started…

@Cultured_Bogan said in Casting back to 2017:

Did Rod Griffin even play a game for us in reggies? I thought he went home before the season even started…

Rod played quite a few then went to the Dogs…you thinking of Billy McConnachie who signed in 2016 same time as Rod…played a pre-season then a couple of games then went home back to Ipswich…

last edited by Geo

Whos back row, third from right?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme