Tyson Gamble Released

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/06/25/wests-tigers-release-tyson-gamble/

Best of luck to him. Wasn’t getting an opportunity and he’s heading back to QLD.

Anyone know who gets promoted?

@weststigers said in Tyson Gamble Released:

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/06/25/wests-tigers-release-tyson-gamble/

Best of luck to him. Wasn’t getting an opportunity and he’s heading back to QLD.

Anyone know who gets promoted?

You could try reading the hundred odd comments in the signings thread about this…?

@Geo around lunchtime yesterday, didn’t say where he was going only back to Qld.

Is a thread necessary for this? It’s been discussed in the signings thread.

@Cultured_Bogan A player of such ability and high regard deserves his own thread…

so… no, this thread is not necessary.
Thanks.

So many pages discussing why he shouldn’t or should be given a second chance at NRL level

So few comments now

Best of luck in Qld Tyson , may you reach your dreams in the future

Sorry to make a dedicated thread…I looked a few pages back in signings thread and couldn’t find anything, so popped it up as a new one. Mods can delete if they feel it necessary.

@happy_tiger @Cultured_Bogan

@weststigers said in Tyson Gamble Released:

Sorry to make a dedicated thread…I looked a few pages back in signings thread and couldn’t find anything, so popped it up as a new one. Mods can delete if they feel it necessary.

@happy_tiger @Cultured_Bogan

In fairness to you, there’s 25K posts in that thread so you could have easily missed it.

Madge made a statement on Grub, saying he will miss rabs clash… needs to work on his game

Tyson will improve the CQ Capras

Tyson Gamble wins it for Redcliffe again, with a field goal 20secs to go 25-24. Think they’ve won 10 from 11 since he returned.

Was good to hear him acknowledge the WT before game.

@Arya-Blind Wish him all the best. Never had much of a chance here unfortunately. Maybe he can come back in a year or two. Good luck to him.

I bet good ol gamble is glad he’s gone