Us at BankWest

• A stat said that the Tigers so far at BankWest have scored 6 points and conceded 96. 6:96…Mmmmm reaal great. We need to turn that around and faast!

• Saw part of Madge’s press conference when asked about form at Bankwest.

This is part of us. We play a lot of games here.

No home ground reference.

• I really hope i don’t see a single WT player slipping and sliding all over the field tonight. We’ve been embarrassing how clumsy our boys have looked on this pitch.

• Bank West is our new fortress without a front gate and a moat with a permanent four lane bridge.

On a serious note…it is a fantastic ground, sadly our results have been terrible and my gut feeling tonight might be another bleak night

• ForumSupporter

I’m going to see Elton John there in March…

When we got the tickets the venue map showed a big Parra logo on the ground…thought that was interesting…

• @Geo Shame on Elton didn’t he know it was next door to Parramatta leagues what a sell out …,I certainly will not be going to Parramatta !

• @Snake said in Us at BankWest:

@Geo Shame on Elton didn’t he know it was next door to Parramatta leagues what a sell out …,I certainly will not be going to Parramatta !

It’s Elton’s home ground. He should move all his concerts there rather than bouncing around numerous venues including some in backwaters like Russia, Canada and Indiana

• For those that haven’t made the track tonight you’re missing something special. Must be at least 1000 people here. No full strength beer anywhere. No members bar (where at ANZ you could get full strength beer). The touch footy is riveting and has the very sober crowd spellbound.

Can’t wait to watch the nrl teams stretch for the next 45 minutes!

Yep you’re missing something special

• Piss poor crowd on hand again

• @Geo said in Us at BankWest:

When we got the tickets the venue map showed a big Parra logo on the ground…thought that was interesting…

Should be a good gig there. I’m seeing him at Hope Estate with the bride and my parents in January.

• ForumSupporter

@Snake said in Us at BankWest:

@Geo Shame on Elton didn’t he know it was next door to Parramatta leagues what a sell out …,I certainly will not be going to Parramatta !

No just thought it was odd being marketed on ticketek as Parramatta’s NRL ground for something not even related to rugby league… thought it would just be nutral or generic given the ticket figuration was even different for a RL game to a concert…

Old Elton can charge tho $700 for 2 tickets…

• @Geo said in Us at BankWest:

Hope Maguire starts the boys firing rockets …man

• We’re in trouble - rabbits have got Benny and the jet!!😂

• @Geo Actually siting here looking around it should be a great place for an arena concert nice and close to the action … should take off with the international acts would think .

• @Snake said in Us at BankWest:

@Geo Actually siting here looking around it should be a great place for an arena concert nice and close to the action … should take off with the international acts would think .

The new SFS and ANZ will trump it for capacity. The new SFS I would imagine will be also a state of the art design as well so event planners will opt for that one if it holds more.

Recent Topics