Ticket to tonights game

• Hi all,
    My wife has decided not to head to tonight’s game, so instead of heading in with my family I will be going solo tonight. Anyone else heading in by themselves or with a couple of kids is welcome to use my spare membership tickets and sit with another Wests Tigers fan! Pm if interested!

• ForumSupporter

@cochise
    Good for you mate, at least you offered them for free not for sale like others.
    Hope you have a great night.

• Did someone accept?

Without seeming to. Pee in Ur pocket Ur one of the better posters here… Would be good to watch a game with you cochise and hear your views

• @innsaneink No didn’t get any takers worse luck, but i did ask late. That was exactly what I was looking for was someone to chat with about the game lol. I really appreciate that coming from you as I have respected your opinion for a long time.

Strange question but related to this if the answer is a yes, did you attend the Australia v Rest of the World cricket test many years ago?

• When I first joined this forum, someone used to call out a game where we could do a meet and greet.

Don’t think I have seen anything for the last 2 years, but should be an annual event.

• No mate didn’t attend that game.
    Looks like I might be attending the Parra game solo, my missus works Sundays…

• @Harvey said in Ticket to tonights game:

When I first joined this forum, someone used to call out a game where we could do a meet and greet.

Don’t think I have seen anything for the last 2 years, but should be an annual event.

True Tiger used to organise forum member get togethers usually at Cambo

• @innsaneink said in Ticket to tonights game:

@Harvey said in Ticket to tonights game:

When I first joined this forum, someone used to call out a game where we could do a meet and greet.

True Tiger used to organise forum member get togethers usually at Cambo

Is @TrueTiger or @truetiger1 still around, or does someone else need to step up? As a Campbelltown local I will call out the game against the Knights, but would be happy for anyone to post whether they will be going to any game, where they will be beforehand or where they will be sitting at the game,

Good to put faces to names, and catch up for a beveridge before, during or after a game

• I think TT is still around.

Ziggy? Come out come out wherever you are

• @innsaneink Could catch up for a beer beforehand if you like mate?

• @cochise sounds good mate

• @innsaneink Im still here guys,I have posted a few times this week…the last time I organised a get together only a couple of people turned up…but the first couple of times we had great numbers…I would love to catch up with whoever wants to have a beer and watch the game,usually meet at Wests Leagues Leumeah bistro for a bite and beer then onto the game…
    Ink,I still remember the first time we met,what a great day it was…I might have to pass the baton for someone to organise things until the missus finishes her treatments this year…cheers all…

• Good luck & god bless your wife zig

• If I lived in Sydney I would have taken you up on your offer cochise. We have butted heads a few times on here. Would have been nice to share a win together. No doubt we would have had our different opinions of how things panned out. Thats life i guess.

• @diedpretty said in Ticket to tonights game:

If I lived in Sydney I would have taken you up on your offer cochise. We have butted heads a few times on here. Would have been nice to share a win together. No doubt we would have had our different opinions of how things panned out. Thats life i guess.

That would have been awesome, I actually don’t have a problem with people disagreeing with me. I enjoy conversations that contain many different points of view so it would have been great to watch a game with you and debate the various possibilities!

Recent Topics