Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi

• @Geo said in Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi:

@Spud_Murphy said in Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi:

@Jessica said in Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi:

@Spud_Murphy that’s correct Spud, but what if Marsters keeps jinking instead of running straight lol??? Won’t end up anywhere

He’ll end up like Heighno!

What duel Premiership winner and in the 300 game club…hope so…

We can only hope

• Another Scott “Boo” Bailey special…

60C54E11-2D92-46A0-B7BA-17ED7E158621.jpeg

• Great to see Chee acquitted on appeal

*Chee Kam’s turnaround
    Wests Tigers utility Michael Chee Kam returned to court last week to appeal his conviction of assaulting a ride-share driver in Bondi late last year.

Chee Kam, who was handed a 12-month good behaviour bond, was successful with his appeal and left with no conviction recorded.

It marks a good couple of months for Chee Kam, who recently extended his contract at the Tigers and also scored the match-winning tries against Brisbane and South Sydney.

Speaking of the Tigers, former Roosters football manager Adam Hartigan has begun his tenure at the club replacing Kelly Egan as the club’s general manager of football.

Hartigan, who was highly regarded by Trent Robinson, started with the Tigers on Wednesday.*

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/07/18/sad-to-leave-tigers-reynolds-open-to-bulldogs-homecoming/

• So how much money did harrigan bring with him from the rorters

I want to see that cash, in the form of taumalolo and ponga please 😏

• @TheDaBoss Maybe Hartigan was/is the instigator re Reynolds situation.

• Cheekam has hade 2 good runs this year and tbh been pretty much a passenger for the other 17 rounds.

• @WeHaveCheeKam feel like his defence has improved to the standard that he be better in both attacking formation and defensively than what Marsters can still offer??? He is quickly fading from any recognisable form line and if he doesn’t get spiced up soon enough by Madge, potentially - not even a sure thing - by a move to the second row, then I feel he could be the one in demand that we are able to get takers for

• @TieDye said in Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi:

@WeHaveCheeKam feel like his defence has improved to the standard that he be better in both attacking formation and defensively than what Marsters can still offer??? He is quickly fading from any recognisable form line and if he doesn’t get spiced up soon enough by Madge, potentially - not even a sure thing - by a move to the second row, then I feel he could be the one in demand that we are able to get takers for

I have no idea why Chee Kam has never been given a consistent go there. He seems to have the acceleration and footwork. You are right, he does not have the game to be a forward who plays 80 mins, or comes on 20 mins and has an impact. He can really only have an impact late in the game.

Marsters would get some interest in the market, but I feel like I have seen nothing of him to suggest he is a 2nd rower. For one, he doesn’t run onto the ball.

• @WeHaveCheeKam said in Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi:

@TieDye said in Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi:

@WeHaveCheeKam feel like his defence has improved to the standard that he be better in both attacking formation and defensively than what Marsters can still offer??? He is quickly fading from any recognisable form line and if he doesn’t get spiced up soon enough by Madge, potentially - not even a sure thing - by a move to the second row, then I feel he could be the one in demand that we are able to get takers for

I have no idea why Chee Kam has never been given a consistent go there. He seems to have the acceleration and footwork. You are right, he does not have the game to be a forward who plays 80 mins, or comes on 20 mins and has an impact. He can really only have an impact late in the game.

Marsters would get some interest in the market, but I feel like I have seen nothing of him to suggest he is a 2nd rower. For one, he doesn’t run onto the ball.

MCK doesn’t mind hitting the line at speed either. Marsters would rather pirouette into the line.

• What happened to the Michael Chee Kam fan club? I was a keen member but haven’t seen anything for a while. HAHA

Recent Topics