Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi

This guy is kinda useless generally but pops up and scores at the most important moments.

Don’t know what to make of him.

ikr? he did pretty much the exact same thing against the Broncos. Kinda afraid to see him dropped with stuff like this tbh

@bigsiro said in Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi:

This guy is kinda useless generally but pops up and scores at the most important moments.

Don’t know what to make of him.

As I said, rocks and diamonds. But the diamonds are 24-carat.

I would try him at centre, has height and an offload in him. Faster than Mbye, but don’t know if he’s better defensively.

You could make a fortune by backing him to score the winning try. Bet in moderation of course.

like someone said THE BEAST!

Where’s Tacky and his fan club?

I really like his impact off the bench.

Love you Chee.

He’s a pretty decent player with good footwork and an offload in his game. Conditions tonight suited someone like him where you don’t need to have electric pace to cause havoc.

@Madge you can’t move Mbye right now he is playing with a lot more energy at centre than he did at the back.

MCK is an impact player who can slip an offload or break the line. He has never looked better than average when starting in any position, no need to change him.

He is a good bench utility

Such an accurate analogy… I love it! But then again, you have the Liverpool fans who try and tell you that Origi is better than Aguero, etc.

@sheer64 said in Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi:

He is a good bench utility

Yeh. But just bring him on for the last 5 minutes to ice the game.

@TillLindemann said in Michael Chee Kam = Divock Origi:

Where’s Tacky and his fan club?

I’m still here …
Tacky is still here as well lol

Dynamic Mike …
Say no more !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.