Recruitment and Retention

• @gallagher said in Recruitment and Retention:

@Harvey said in Recruitment and Retention:

@Geo said in Recruitment and Retention:

I don’t give a rats about those other Clubs or what they do with their CEO’s…burn in hell for all I care…

I care about Wests Tigers and you can’t sugar coat Pascoe’s involvement in the Cap fine…ignorance of the rules is not an excuse in fact it’s probably worse than trying to cheat and not get caught like the others…and that it has hampered our current Cap position…having to absorb 330K this year plus the 100K in the bank would have got a decent First Grade player this year and again the 330K we carry next year effects the quality of player we will be able to attract…if he had informed the NRL rhen there would be no fine…nothing…It wasn’t his fault Voldamort sold us down the river

Willing to give the bloke a go as I do believe he does have the best interests of Wests Tigers at heart but he needs to be better at his job…simple

I still think that Pascoe has been left in an awkward position because the club decided to roll over and admit guilt to a non event that not many other clubs would have been punished for. Miranda wanted to have a go, but those that undermined her on the Ashfield board sentenced us to 2 years of purgatory.

The club cannot admit guilt and roll over and cop the punishment, while Pascoe comes back and pleads innocence,

PS how is Greg Inglis going in his new club appointed role that the NRL decided will not impact Souths cap for the next 2 years

According to one journo.

Which journo and does that relate to our breach or Greg Inglis’ preferential treatment from his good mate (and character referee) Todd Greenburg?

• @Harvey said in Recruitment and Retention:

@gallagher said in Recruitment and Retention:

@Harvey said in Recruitment and Retention:

@Geo said in Recruitment and Retention:

I don’t give a rats about those other Clubs or what they do with their CEO’s…burn in hell for all I care…

I care about Wests Tigers and you can’t sugar coat Pascoe’s involvement in the Cap fine…ignorance of the rules is not an excuse in fact it’s probably worse than trying to cheat and not get caught like the others…and that it has hampered our current Cap position…having to absorb 330K this year plus the 100K in the bank would have got a decent First Grade player this year and again the 330K we carry next year effects the quality of player we will be able to attract…if he had informed the NRL rhen there would be no fine…nothing…It wasn’t his fault Voldamort sold us down the river

Willing to give the bloke a go as I do believe he does have the best interests of Wests Tigers at heart but he needs to be better at his job…simple

I still think that Pascoe has been left in an awkward position because the club decided to roll over and admit guilt to a non event that not many other clubs would have been punished for. Miranda wanted to have a go, but those that undermined her on the Ashfield board sentenced us to 2 years of purgatory.

The club cannot admit guilt and roll over and cop the punishment, while Pascoe comes back and pleads innocence,

PS how is Greg Inglis going in his new club appointed role that the NRL decided will not impact Souths cap for the next 2 years

According to one journo.

Which journo and does that relate to our breach or Greg Inglis’ preferential treatment from his good mate (and character referee) Todd Greenburg?

Brent Read reporting about the two board members. Unless ive missed other reports.

Recent Topics