Barclays EPL Fantasy Football League 2019-2020

@tiger_one

Shivers! Norwich win 3-2. Shows how much I know! hahaha

Just an early heads up to all EPL Fantasy players - this week games start @ 5am Saturday AEST - so get your teams sorted in time.

last edited by tiger_one

And this is a courtesy heads up to remind everyone to get teams sorted before tomorrow morning AEST.

Ans just for more fun, watch out for some EPL managers who will maybe rotate players because of the Champions and Europa League comps that have played out this week.

Just a courtesy heads up to all EPL Fantasy players - Game-week 7 starts @ 9.30 tonight (Saturday) AEST - so get your teams sorted in time.
And good luck to everyone.

Good luck all.

Love the marathon that is FPL.

FPL back in action this weekend đź‘Ť

Just a courtesy reminder that you fix your teams before the first game tonight, Sydney AEST tonight.
And good luck everyone.

Just a courtesy (early) reminder that you fix your teams before the first game which is early hours on Saturday morning this week - Sydney AEST.

And good luck everyone.

@tiger_one said in Barclays EPL Fantasy Football League 2019-2020:

Just a courtesy (early) reminder that you fix your teams before the first game which is early hours on Saturday morning this week - Sydney AEST.

And good luck everyone.

Thanks T-1 doing a great job

What abut this morning’s game - 9 zip to the Foxes and the biggest away score ever.
Not too shabby if you had Vardy & co among your team.

What abut this morning’s game - 9 zip to the Foxes and the biggest away score ever.

it’s a bit craptacular if you’re a Saints fan like i am…

Glad I got up to watch it. Quality display. Shame I don’t have any LCFC attackers.

@OzLuke

Now that’s awful to be a real fan of a team that had to go through that!
But a bit like Wests Tigers, and all the not-so-good days we’ve had as fans, footy has great days and the losses too.
Good times always come.
Best of luck for the rest of the season.

@OzLuke

Now that’s awful to be a real fan of a team that had to go through that!
But a bit like Wests Tigers, and all the not-so-good days we’ve had as fans, footy has great days and the losses too.
Good times always come.
Best of luck for the rest of the season.

cheers mate…I think we will need it

getting a red in the 12th minute doesn’t help, but doesn’t excuse 9-0 either

Just a courtesy reminder that you fix your teams before the first game which is on tonight, Sydney time.

And good luck everyone.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.