Your Team vs Roosters

• @formerguest Taylor retains his spot for mine with Aloiai to CC. Aloiai is a forum favourite and yes I know he hits the ball up hard sometimes but his pretty average defence and lack of work rate more than offsets that. Had he played against Souths instead of ET I believe we would have lost,

• I don’t see Mbye playing…i heard he is in the XXXX MAROONS starting side…congratulations Moses…Madge is the kind of coach that would rest players 2 days after origin…unlike Banter, sorry, Bennett who makes them play (Murray for example played well under par in his Club games after Origin.)

• This post is deleted!

• ForumSupporter

@Matto said in Your Team vs Roosters:

I don’t see Mbye playing…i heard he is in the XXXX MAROONS starting side…congratulations Moses…Madge is the kind of coach that would rest players 2 days after origin…unlike Banter, sorry, Bennett who makes them play (Murray for example played well under par in his Club games after Origin.)

But we play before Origin…players selected for Origin aren’t permitted to play for their Clubs this weekend…so resting them is not an option…

• @Geo Oh k sorry…i thought we played after…my apologies

Recent Topics