Tigers v Roosters - 1 general admission ticket for free

• Hi guys and girls. Same again, I wont be attending the game this Friday. Wife already booked something in, so I have to stay home and watch the kiddies ☹

These tickets are General Admission, which gets you into Aisles 121-128 and 221-228 at the Northern end of the ground. $10 per ticket, you can pay cash if you come to my place at Concord West, otherwise you can pay by Paypal and I will email them to you. Private Message me if you are interested.

Just so it is clear, I cannot give these tickets away as they are not mine to do so. Myself and 5 friends are ANZ Stadium members. This year, ANZ Stadium have teamed up with a number of teams and venues to provide us with access to more games, which includes the Tigers 4 games at BankWest. So I took up the Tigers tickets for my group of 6. So I am selling these on behalf of my friends, so they can offset some of the membership fees they paid, while hopefully you can get yourself a ticket at much cheaper prices then if you bought direct.

As mentioned, these are general admission (a.k.a. sit where ever you want) in the grandstand behind the goal posts at the northern end of the ground. I have watched our games vs Parra and Canberra from this grandstand and the view was pretty good, you can see the other end of the ground very clearly. Any questions, please let me know.

• ForumSupporter

I’ll give you a Bunnings voucher a packet of twisties for the lot

• @Geo what flavour?

• I have 1 ticket left. Happy to give it away for free. PM me if you want it. It is an adult general admission ticket.

Recent Topics