Your team needs you this week

Do not worry about the lights being to bright or the advertising signs being to coloured or the ground being slippery or the seats being to hard or having to look at corporate boxes or even close to Parramatta leagues !!! Or having to walk for more than five minutes 🙀.
Your team has won 2 successive games and looking at putting a 3rd on ! Time we all got there and supported our team and create our own atmosphere at this stadium that is in the heart of our city .
Come on Tigers supporters get out of your lounge rooms make the effort and drive our boys home !

Wow Snake.That is the most positive you have been in years. Well done.

@Snake said in Your team needs you this week:

Do not worry about the lights being to bright or the advertising signs being to coloured or the ground being slippery or the seats being to hard or having to look at corporate boxes or even close to Parramatta leagues !!! Or having to walk for more than five minutes 🙀.
Your team has won 2 successive games and looking at putting a 3rd on ! Time we all got there and supported our team and create our own atmosphere at this stadium that is in the heart of our city .
Come on Tigers supporters get out of your lounge rooms make the effort and drive our boys home !

Is that you snake ? Im very impressed with your positive attitude…

Every single rev-up, motivational or hopeful post I have read on this board from 2006 until now has failed…I.e we’ve gone on to lose. Doesn’t matter if it’s for fans, players or the rugby league gods.

I’m hoping because @Snake has made the post after being filthy on management we can break the hoodoo. But hope is a dangerous thing for WT fans.

last edited by old_man_tiger

@old_man_tiger said in Your team needs you this week:

Every single rev-up, motivational or hopeful post I have read on this board from 2006 until now has failed…I.e we’ve gone on to lose. Doesn’t matter if it’s for fans, players or the rugby league gods.

I’m hoping because @Snake has made the post after being filthy on management we can break the hoodoo. But hope is a dangerous thing for WT fans.

It may be dangerous OMT,but its all we have to go on with…feel the love man…

They shouldn’t start as favourites and the game has not been classified as ‘Must Win’ so they are a huge chance in this one. That stadium felt a bit better after that last win so looking forward to getting there.

@sheer64 said in Your team needs you this week:

Wow Snake.That is the most positive you have been in years. Well done.

Only because we’re playing at his favourite ground and the more we get to the game, the more emboldened he feels.

Good one @Snake : I’ll have to watch it on tv. I used to live in the fibro suburbs of Guildford then Blacktown/Prospect before moving to a regional area. Go Our Wests Tigers and enjoy the night ☺

Who hacked snakes account…

This post is deleted!

@felix and what would be wrong with that?

I think snake is planning a pitch invasion…do it when the rorters are on the attack please…

@Geo said in Your team needs you this week:

I think snake is planning a pitch invasion…do it when the rorters are on the attack please…

Not like the moron Souths supporters that invaded when Souths were pressing our line.

@mike said in Your team needs you this week:

@Geo said in Your team needs you this week:

Not like the moron Souths supporters that invaded when Souths were pressing our line.

No no…that’s exactly what we want…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme