Wests Tigers re-sign Josh Aloiai

@hsvjones said in Wests Tigers re-sign Josh Aloiai:

For some reason I can see the light at the end of the tunnel… I think the Coach is going to be a massive success here once he gets the players he is after… The players has has resigned already are massive for us and hope he can add a few more of these quality blokes…
Great job to all and well done…

It was always going to be a hard graft once cleary left, and left his mess, but like you’ve said, there appears to be a small sprinkling of optimism that we’re building something solid and sustainable

I like Maguire but as yet we are a ninth placed team and Cleary achieved that, as did JT.

@cqtiger said in Wests Tigers re-sign Josh Aloiai:

I like Maguire but as yet we are a ninth placed team and Cleary achieved that, as did JT.

Cleary had the open cheque book. Madge been given a roster he’s had very little to do with. I guess that’s the benefit of 3 year contracts. You get the opportunity to mould it to your liking and live and die by it.

@cqtiger - different squads. JT - Teddy, Woods, Moses, Tapau, Simona, Sironen, JAC all players JT had to work with. You think Maguire wouldnt love a few of them to add to the squad now.

@Telltails From the words of a very famous song -

Lord Almighty I feel my temperature rising

That we put such a dud in charge of so many talented players!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.