**live game thread** Us vs the Roosters

• i should be angry

but im not…idk whats wrong with me

• Brooks’ attack needs a lot of work… I was sticking up for him through out the game and I take that back. Repeating the same thing won’t get you anywhere, putting end to end kicks when your team is under the pump is useless. We don’t have class in our team, nor did we have the forward pack to get us there tonight.

• Imo opinion Madge screwed up with a tactical blunder … straight after half time when the Tigers had the ascendancy Farah should of been immediately taken off and Liddle brought on to bolster the attack to ram the advantage home… all in all a good performance they played the full 80 so there is major improvement in that department, the team is 3 top quality players away from moving into a finals series, the same old same olds were at it again !

• Oh God …the only thing worse than putting up with tabs and Gus is being given the water board treatment from Cronk at the desk after the game. What a perfect human he is. Sickening

• @Tiger_Bond said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

We are a crap team!!!

Nah, we played well tonight. Took the defending premiers down to the wire. Couple of dodgy calls. We played better in tonight’s loss than we have the last two weeks where we won.

• @Madge Brooks should never be allowed to kick the ball ever again.

• @Earl said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@851 I thought our halves were pretty good.

Brooks defence was awesome, but both halves threw terrible passes in the opposition red zone, and the attacking kicks were not great

• Good effort by the boys but just not enough polish to match the big teams.

Turning point for me was after we went 8 up in the second half and Robbie kicked on the third with no chance of a 40-20 and only Chee Kam chasing, roosters scored that set. We started the second half with great momentum and that play swung it completely.

From there we just didn’t have enough to bring it back.

• @The_Patriot I’m not blaming the refs for our loss. We were outplayed by a better team. if Roosters had our entire playing squad added to their squad, I doubt more than one or two of our top 17 players would make their top 17.

But, the refs were biased against us. They favoured the Roosters, like they do the Storm and Souths. That’s not delusional, that’s from observation week in week out.

• Some frustrating stuff during that game but if we turn up like that for the rest of the year we will play finals. We have a good run home.

• @The_Patriot Yes you will never get the rub of the green with the big boys , that is how it’s been like forever. The team should not be in a situation where every single ref decision might win you a game .Dropped passes lazy defence lost that game simple !

• Benji and Farah, might as well bring back Prince and Hodgson. We won the premiership in 2005 haha and these guys are still around.

• We need to find ourselves two wingers and a goalkicker. The dropped catch and lack of goalkicking cost us. Good teams rarely make mistakes like that but we make them consistently to the point Nofolauma rates points in well played?

• @beachtiger said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

Good effort by the boys but just not enough polish to match the big teams.

Turning point for me was after we went 8 up in the second half and Robbie kicked on the third with no chance of a 40-20 and only Chee Kam chasing, roosters scored that set. We started the second half with great momentum and that play swung it completely.

From there we just didn’t have enough to bring it back.

And then they played ohh so well when Farah went off yeah lol

• @The_Patriot How are the refs not at fault?

1. Benji was taken out while kicking, no penalty given. Instead, a phantom penalty given to the Roosters which marched them up the field and they scored.
    2. Radley offside on the chargedown, and the chargedown was ruled not to be played at which led to a try.
    3. In that same try, JWH was offside who played at the ball. The try was not reviewed and given straight away.
    4. Manu’s foot was out when he was being pushed towards the sideline. His foot lay on the sideline for a solide 2-3 seconds, touchie literally stared at it and did nothing.
    5. We have a chance to make a comeback in the game, another Rooster sticks his foot out, called not played at again. There goes our chance at winning the game.

I can already see by reading your previous posts that you’re a pessimistic person and get a buzz out of ridiculing our team and it’s management, but if you can’t see that the referees had a big influence on our loss then you are delusional. Too many 50/50 calls going against us that cost on several occasions for you to dismiss it as biased complaints.

Recent Topics