**live game thread** Us vs the Roosters

• @cktiger said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@GNR4LIFE said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@cktiger said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@bigsiro said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@MAGPIES1963
    Mate, he does have a special ability in how every single kick of his goes straight to an opposition. He never finds grass! It’s uncanny! Every single kick!
    He doesn’t put on pressure - he relieves it!
    And he does this every long kick. Every game.

His kicking game has gone backwards and is stuck in a Taylor-ball bomb-for-nothing timewarp.

Yes our forwards suck. But he is a liability at 7.

Wasted on MAGPIES1963 - he actually said he enjoyed watching us…lose again.

Lose again? You say that like we weren’t coming off 2 straight wins. One of those wins against the team running second.

Who cares what we were coming off?
    I don’t “enjoy” us losing anytime.
    Even if we play ok.
    Maybe you should have read the post I was referring to.

I don’t care about the post you were referring to. You implied “lose again” as if we’re languishing in the bottom 4 coming off 6 losses in a row.

• @GNR4LIFE said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@MAGPIES1963
    Mate, he does have a special ability in how every single kick of his goes straight to an opposition. He never finds grass! It’s uncanny! Every single kick!

His kicking game has gone backwards and is stuck in a Taylor-ball bomb-for-nothing timewarp.

Lose again? You say that like we weren’t coming off 2 straight wins. One of those wins against the team running second.

Even if we play ok.

I don’t care about the post you were referring to. You implied “lose again” as if we’re languishing in the bottom 4 coming off 6 losses in a row.

I thought he meant ‘lose again’ like we have done for 20 seasons.

• @851 said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@Bones said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

I’m still scratching my head at the 3rd tackle kick from Farah. We were on top with all the momentum, we were rolling down field again, and we kicked the ball back to them. Then 2 tackles later Benji rushes out of the line and the game slips away.

That short spell right there is why I hope both guys retire this year. They have been great servants of the club but those plays are why we don’t make finals.

As I have said plenty of times these 2 cost us, but the media neglect this as always, with the headline in the tele “Marshall masterclass, not enough for tigers to defeat roosters”.
    This is the unwarranted media love for this bloke I have been banging on about for months, just gloss over the 2 tries he let in taking no one, and countless poor kicks, yes he did put up a couple of good spiral bombs, but give me a break.
    I also have no doubt Brooks is still playing in Benji’s shadow, and I believe Brooks would become a better player if Benji wasn’t there

Completely agree. Dally M award aside, he was better attack wise before Marshalls return. Now all he does is defend. The bloke can defend now. We know that. It’s his blistering attack that’s needed. We don’t need Marshalls sluggish backline movement and defensive lapses. Marshall has a bog average record in leading a team to finals. As does dare I say, Farah. We’ll probably never make the finals again whilst they’re leading us.

• @rustycage said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@851 said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@Bones said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

I’m still scratching my head at the 3rd tackle kick from Farah. We were on top with all the momentum, we were rolling down field again, and we kicked the ball back to them. Then 2 tackles later Benji rushes out of the line and the game slips away.

That short spell right there is why I hope both guys retire this year. They have been great servants of the club but those plays are why we don’t make finals.

As I have said plenty of times these 2 cost us, but the media neglect this as always, with the headline in the tele “Marshall masterclass, not enough for tigers to defeat roosters”.
    This is the unwarranted media love for this bloke I have been banging on about for months, just gloss over the 2 tries he let in taking no one, and countless poor kicks, yes he did put up a couple of good spiral bombs, but give me a break.
    I also have no doubt Brooks is still playing in Benji’s shadow, and I believe Brooks would become a better player if Benji wasn’t there

Completely agree. Dally M award aside, he was better attack wise before Marshalls return. Now all he does is defend. The bloke can defend now. We know that. It’s his blistering attack that’s needed. We don’t need Marshalls sluggish backline movement and defensive lapses. Marshall has a bog average record in leading a team to finals. As does dare I say, Farah. We’ll probably never make the finals again whilst they’re leading us.

Bravo mate, at least I am not the only one who sees this

• Although I’m disappointed we lost, It was awesome to see our style of play really troubled the Roosters.

We just lacked a bit of polish, but if we play like that every game, we’ll put plenty on teams.

• ForumSupporter

Blind Touchies…a few plays before Tuopou scored…

65937600_2234922163282221_1944892183836360704_n.jpg

• @Geo said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

saw that… absolute bull…

• ForumSupporter

@TheDaBoss said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@Geo said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

saw that… absolute bull…

It’s OK

65790386_10157066611730071_1859181245246734336_n.jpg

• tig.png

@MAGPIES1963

Even if we play ok.

Don’t know what happened to my original reply to you but I didn’t ‘imply’ anything.
    Your just looking to be bluff your way out of being purposely argumentative …as always.

• @cktiger said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@MAGPIES1963

Even if we play ok.

Don’t know what happened to my original reply to you but I didn’t ‘imply’ anything.
    Your just looking to be bluff your way out of being purposely argumentative …as always.

There was plenty of conviction in what I said and I stand by it.

@MAGPIES1963

Even if we play ok.

There was plenty of conviction in what I said and I stand by it.

Haha… can’t help yourself.

• Annesley confirmed today Radley charge down was a mistake call and also the touchie should have picked up the Manu foot in touch.

A reporter asked Annesley about the late-game charge down (Tetevano?) and he said he hadn’t reviewed that yet, but he could report back later.

• @jirskyr said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

Annesley confirmed today Radley charge down was a mistake call and also the touchie should have picked up the Manu foot in touch.

A reporter asked Annesley about the late-game charge down (Tetevano?) and he said he hadn’t reviewed that yet, but he could report back later.

yea i mentioned that in the bunker error thread

he said he hasnt spoken to madge just yet, we might get a ribbon 🙂

• @TheDaBoss said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@jirskyr said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

Annesley confirmed today Radley charge down was a mistake call and also the touchie should have picked up the Manu foot in touch.

yea i mentioned that in the bunker error thread

he said he hasnt spoken to madge just yet, we might get a ribbon 🙂

Sorry yeah I posted here before I read the bunker thread.

Recent Topics