**live game thread** Us vs the Roosters

@TieDye if Reynolds stays injury free he must be considered for selection , if most think he is not much of a player he certainly has the drive and spark and is pretty quick … those three points alone is something the team is missing, he certainly is no worse a player that many of the team at present are ! But I suppose if his nose does not fit …

Who won the game for the Rorters…just curious

I actually miss Mitch Moses. Guy at least steps up occasionally.

@The_Patriot said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

That’ll do me. I can never take you seriously again.

@mike said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

Im ok with that. I know the truth when i see it.

@Geo said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

Who won the game for the Rorters…just curious

Perenara

@WT2K And Latrell Mitchell. I’d pay him $2m a year to play with Tigers. He could turn our club around. I know he’d never come to us, but I still think he’s the most skilful player in the League and Daley is an absolute idiot for not picking him in Origin,

You could bet Qld would pick him if they could.

TBH that was a high quality game. Strong performance by the Tigers. We lost the game due to a total mismatch at centre ( Mitchell vs Marsters), Henry Perenara and poor goal kicking.
We are travelling better than advertised.

is that the 6 tough games over? if so, how many did we win?

@TigerTiger said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@WT2K And Latrell Mitchell. I’d pay him $2m a year to play with Tigers. He could turn our club around. I know he’d never come to us, but I still think he’s the most skilful player in the League and Daley is an absolute idiot for not picking him in Origin,

You could bet Qld would pick him if they could.

I;m no Loz fan but a bit harsh when Freddy picks the team

@Geo lol, I may have had a drink or two. Good pick up. Yes that’s the one I meant.

Just back from the game and I thought that was close to our best effort all year. They really had a dig and the Chooks will be sore in the morning.

Goal kicking, lack of speed, some very questionable calls, Latrell and Farah third tackle kick cost us the game.

I just can’t understand why Liddle was kept out of the game for so long. Surely he should be getting a run at the back end of the first half when the Chooks were walking

@supercoach MaGuire hasn’t been giving Liddle much game time all year. There must be a reason. Doesn’t think he’s up to it perhaps, or thinks Robbie is too valuable to have off-field?

@mike said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

Im ok with that. I know the truth when i see it.

There’s a difference between knowing and thinking you know.

@Geo we got beaten by the punch drunk kid Keary.

Can’t believe non of the boys tested his head

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.