**live game thread** Us vs the Roosters

@geosdrunk said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@Geo we got beaten by the punch drunk kid Keary.

Can’t believe non of the boys tested his head

Not really but lol…

@Geo said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

Who won the game for the Rorters…just curious

Benji and Marsters

last edited by rustycage

@TigerTiger said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@WT2K And Latrell Mitchell. I’d pay him $2m a year to play with Tigers. He could turn our club around. I know he’d never come to us, but I still think he’s the most skilful player in the League and Daley is an absolute idiot for not picking him in Origin,

You could bet Qld would pick him if they could.

He was hardly great last night.

@TigerTiger Daley isn’t a selector ya dope

Good atmosphere there… Boys had a dig we lack some class and pace… We need some speedsters desperately…
Please Madge do NOT re-sign the two old boys… They’re cooked

Can we sign Matterson for life? It’s criminal that he’s not wearing a Blues jumper. Tariq Sims couldn’t tie his shoelaces.

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@The_Patriot said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@beachtiger said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

Good effort by the boys but just not enough polish to match the big teams.

Turning point for me was after we went 8 up in the second half and Robbie kicked on the third with no chance of a 40-20 and only Chee Kam chasing, roosters scored that set. We started the second half with great momentum and that play swung it completely.

From there we just didn’t have enough to bring it back.

And then they played ohh so well when Farah went off yeah lol

We came back out of the sheds pumped and had the ascendancy well in hand until that “what the he’ll is he doing, Benji on the 3rd of a seven tackle set last time and now this crap” kick. We then got to chat about it in the stands whilst the chooks were back slapping each other in our in-goal area.

Robbie was running around okay at that point, having had a rest during the break, but he should have been replaced at least 10 minutes before halftime for mine. I find it hard to understand the way the coach normally rotates our nines.

@Geo said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@geosdrunk said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

@Geo we got beaten by the punch drunk kid Keary.

Can’t believe non of the boys tested his head

Not really but lol…

Go back to sipping your tea…

@WT2K Perenera never gives us a break, he is very suss.

Really impressed with the boys we took on a class team and they had to play class footy to beat us.

Regardless of the score line, if u compare this performance, to our 1st game with the roosters

There is a big gap that has been bridged

@supercoach said in **live game thread** Us vs the Roosters:

I just can’t understand why Liddle was kept out of the game for so long. Surely he should be getting a run at the back end of the first half when the Chooks were walking

Yes, it was glaringly apparent that the change needed to be made.

I’m still scratching my head at the 3rd tackle kick from Farah. We were on top with all the momentum, we were rolling down field again, and we kicked the ball back to them. Then 2 tackles later Benji rushes out of the line and the game slips away.

That short spell right there is why I hope both guys retire this year. They have been great servants of the club but those plays are why we don’t make finals.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.