Momoroski

@Demps You lost me with Masters he is a problem very poor !

@Snake I agree but mehh, can’t release em all

Can only comment on who he would be replacing atm and I think he is better value than Jennings .

Played fairly well I thought, solid in defence. Fits our mould in terms of pace. No fast twitch fibres required at the Tigers.

He would be an okay player in the right backline. Unfortunately, he is just pretty similar to everyone else we have in the backline. Its much for muchness between them all tbh.

maybe we try and bring Papenhuyzen back guys

@Jedi_Tiger listening to pap being interviewed lately he wont be coming back anytime soon. he said he went to melbourne as he wanted to learn from slater and he saw how they turn good players into great players. he’s an ambitious kid who puts success over cash.

@thegbone said in Momoroski:

@Jedi_Tiger listening to pap being interviewed lately he wont be coming back anytime soon. he said he went to melbourne as he wanted to learn from slater and he saw how they turn good players into great players. he’s an ambitious kid who puts success over cash.

Gosh I wish people would stop talking about Papenhuyzen. He’s gone, good riddance.

@jirskyr amen mate, although it does appear that he’ll be another one who bites us in the @Ss

@jirskyr Mate this is the Tigers from the Board down to the supporters they want to live in the past this is why no hard decisions are made and the club just slides from one stuff up to another … progressive leadership is required urgently then when some actually good players arrive maybe the past will be as well .

@TieDye said in Momoroski:

@jirskyr amen mate, although it does appear that he’ll be another one who bites us in the @Ss

No no you are doing it wrong.

See:
“Amen mate.”

That’s the end of it. To tack another qualifier on the end is to continue talking about him.

@jirskyr disagree it’s a statement of fact, wasn’t to relate to my response nor your original statement… no problem with yr opinion of course. It’s definitely wrong !

@TieDye tb totally honest… I’ve seen you bring JAC up MULTIPLE times - now that is an exercise in futility ha ha

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.