Mikaele

• What’s the story with him tonight?

His 2nd stint he came on and never hit the line, walked around and had no energy or enthusiasm at all.
    Then he was taken off.

Was he pulled?
    Injured?

• @TIGER said in Mikaele:

What’s the story with him tonight?

His 2nd stint he came on and never hit the line, walked around and had no energy or enthusiasm at all.
    Then he was taken off.

Was he pulled?
    Injured?

Had his head taped up, maybe something in that. We were looking pretty battle weary across the board tonight.

• @TIGER said in Mikaele:

Then he was taken off.

Was he pulled?
    Injured?

Looked gassed out there but could have been carrying an injury.

• @willow seemed to be carrying one, he’s better off the bench tho… from the first hit up I knew it would’ve been better if he came off the bench.

• @willow said in Mikaele:

@TIGER said in Mikaele:

Then he was taken off.

Was he pulled?
    Injured?

Looked gassed out there but could have been carrying an injury.

He played the first 20 then didn’t come back on until late and maybe only stayed on 5 mins and just walked.
    He was walking in his first stint too, looked like he’d already played 80 from the first minute.

• Thought he was extremely mobile and active in the first stint.

Maybe fitness but he is a hell of a player

• @The_Patriot really? I didn’t think he was good today.

• He’s a really young forward. Those guys never fare well when asked to start or play longer stints so it was interesting to see how well he went in the first stint. I thought he did quite well. If he’s going to continue starting I wouldn’t expect too much more than that. Simon Dwyer was the same as was Woods when they were rookies and he’s the best young forward we’ve had since those two. All in all there’s a lot of signs that he’s going to be a great player.

• Big difference going up against fresh starters than off the bench. He’s a goer needs more time.

• @TYGA Mate you hit the Nail on the Head.

• @Madge said in Mikaele:

@The_Patriot really? I didn’t think he was good today.

He did fall off fitness wise but his early involvement was great. Double up for tackles etc.

Only played 30 minutes i think

• G’day @rustycage : it’s raining where I am at the moment, so I hope you don’t live in this area otherwise Your cage will rustier still ☹
    ‘Battle-weary across the board’ Yes, definitely ✊ It’s called bust Yuh gut for the team and IMO that’s what they did last night.
    Enjoy the rest of the day and the Wests Magpies on tv tomorrow ☺

• Surprised to see him run out and he went okay, though a bit hard to judge with the brand of footy we played in shifting the ball from the get go. Also feel that interchange is his best role for now, but somebody needs to start with Mats out.

Clarke did well last week against a similarly powerful bunnies pack and expected him to retain his spot for the chooks game. They both played only a few minutes less than our regular middle starter.

Recent Topics