Trent Robinson is class!

Robinson gives massive wraps to the Tigers!

Most coaches say good things about the opposition.

We deserve a wrap after that game. It was a quality game of footy with a well executed game plan.

@Telltails Yes it was, but how many times do you hear a coach just say they were poor and take all credit away from the opposition!

We played well, but still lost because we were not good enough. I know it’s a process, I know it’s a long road, I know we can’t become great overnight, but I don’t care that we played well and can hold our heads high and all that rubbish. We lost. We have lost more than we have won this year. As per usual.

I will no longer be content with good effort, we tried hard, but lost to a better team. Yes Ivan the Terrible left us in a mess, and before that it was Taylor, and before that Potter and before that Sheens.

I expect to defeat the Raiders next week, by 20 points or by a single point, whichever. But a win for me is the minimum standard of what is acceptable.

Go Tigers…

@cochise - true. Its hard not to like Trent Robinson speaks well and is clearly a smart operator. I guess if you have access to the best resources money can buy, you can afford to also acknowledge the efforts of the less fortunate occasionally.

@Telltails said in Trent Robinson is class!:

@cochise - true. Its hard not to like Trent Robinson speaks well and is clearly a smart operator. I guess if you have access to the best resources money can buy, you can afford to also acknowledge the efforts of the less fortunate occasionally.

He is a fascinating bloke, great coach too.
Alomg with Sheens… They’re 2 blokes I could sit and listen to all day long… Very very inyeresting

Wow he really gave us a wrap.

Also this morning when I looked at the game stats I realised just how good a game tjat was.

We played the defending premiers and favourites for this year and it was a class game they made very few mistakes, thier were hardly any penalties all match and we were so close to winning it. So many moments where it could have gone tje other way.

Class by Robinson and brilliant play by our bogs that was finals level footy by both teams

Thank u Trent 🤗

Now can u give us some cap money?

@TigerTiger
We play the eels next week.

@boonboon said in Trent Robinson is class!:

Wow he really gave us a wrap.

Also this morning when I looked at the game stats I realised just how good a game tjat was.

We played the defending premiers and favourites for this year and it was a class game they made very few mistakes, thier were hardly any penalties all match and we were so close to winning it. So many moments where it could have gone tje other way.

Class by Robinson and brilliant play by our bogs that was finals level footy by both teams

It was a good game, yeah. But when we were behind with around 15 to go. It was obvious that we had no chance of a come back. There’s a distinct gulf between ability of both teams. We have to learn to be winners. I thought he was reasonably gracious, but he still was kind of underwhelmed at his teams performance. Pretty much what most of the glamour clubs resort to when they win a close one against a lesser team.

Yeah i remember when Trent gave Mick Potter a wrap after they beat us by 50 one night. Both had not long returned from England. One walked into endless resources and a great roster, the other…we all know how that story ended.

I like Trent as much as the next person, but i wonder how humble and “classy” he would be had he ended up at Concord instead of Bondi.

Seriously, listen to all this love for Trent Robinson.

Yuk… puk…

A True Supporter wouldn’t be on here writing love stories about the number 1 cock, a true supporter would find out where he lives and burn down his house after last nights loss.

@Furious1 said in Trent Robinson is class!:

Yeah i remember when Trent gave Mick Potter a wrap after they beat us by 50 one night. Both had not long returned from England. One walked into endless resources and a great roster, the other…we all know how that story ended.

I like Trent as much as the next person, but i wonder how humble and “classy” he would be had he ended up at Concord instead of Bondi.

Yep, and if we had gone on with things last night, he would have said we were vry good and they weren’t. They didn’t win it, I think we lost it with poor decisions in the end and then not enough class to claw it back. We seem to always make poor decisions. Our track record of finals appearances since 2005 reflects that.

Wouln’t be surprised if Robinson punts Crichton sooner than later-only dud in their pack.