Trent Robinson is class!

• @gallagher Some common sense ! and they want to be winners …

• Must be awfully hard to cut Pearce and replace him with Cronk. Same with whoever they cut for Teddy. No doubt success breeds success, but you have to start somewhere and it usually involves spending a lot of money, even outside the cap. Unfortunately for us, there is a lot of wealth in the Eastern Suburbs, not so much in the golden west

• @Furious1 Summed up beautifully.

• @Furious1 said in Trent Robinson is class!:

Must be awfully hard to cut Pearce and replace him with Cronk. Same with whoever they cut for Teddy. No doubt success breeds success, but you have to start somewhere and it usually involves spending a lot of money, even outside the cap. Unfortunately for us, there is a lot of wealth in the Eastern Suburbs, not so much in the golden west

Parra have crapload of money.

Must be awfully hard to cut Pearce and replace him with Cronk. Same with whoever they cut for Teddy. No doubt success breeds success, but you have to start somewhere and it usually involves spending a lot of money, even outside the cap. Unfortunately for us, there is a lot of wealth in the Eastern Suburbs, not so much in the golden west

We already tried that and got caught.

• @cochise said in Trent Robinson is class!:

@Furious1 said in Trent Robinson is class!:

You can bet your arse if we did it than everyone is doing it. We are not the leaders in anything, except maybe longest time between finals appearances.

@cochise said in Trent Robinson is class!:

You can bet your arse if we did it than everyone is doing it. We are not the leaders in anything, except maybe longest time between finals appearances.

We did it, told the papers it, and then were surprised when it bit us in the arse. We are the leaders in incompetence. However our CEO who did it is apparently doing a good job

• @Furious1 Just because you THINK others are doing it doesn’t mean you can complain and blame others when you are caught! We deservedly got punished.

• @kiwitiger said in Trent Robinson is class!:

@cochise said in Trent Robinson is class!:

We did it, told the papers it, and then were surprised when it bit us in the arse. We are the leaders in incompetence. However our CEO who did it is apparently doing a good job

Got me. We are leaders in two things. My bad.

• @cochise said in Trent Robinson is class!:

@Furious1 Just because you THINK others are doing it doesn’t mean you can complain and blame others when you are caught! We deservedly got punished.

Sorry mate. You mentioned being caught, not me. Didn’t blame anyone or complain either, just stated more money in the East than the West. Do you dispute that?

• @Furious1 I’m pretty sure you said everyone else was doing it?

• @cochise It’s a statement. But if you want me to back it up in the last 10 years WT, Melbourne, Parra, Manly, Sharks all proven significant cap breaches. All brought undone by tip offs or stuff ups. Add to that dodgy building deals in Nth Qld, a missing couple of hundred thousand at the Broncos that couldn’t be investigated due to resignation (Gee) and you start getting the picture. Not too many honest clubs going around.The NRL hasn’t found anything that hasn’t been given to them. I personally know of a 3rd party deal organised by a club, paid for by somebody who was an official at that club and the NRL to this day still never knew about it. Jellyfish. That’s all the NRL are, but if you want to keep your head buried in the sand and THINK it’s all above board go ahead.

I’ve got nothing more to say on it. We obviously disagree. You know what you think you know and I know what I know. Let’s leave it at that.

@cochise It’s a statement. But if you want me to back it up in the last 10 years WT, Melbourne, Parra, Manly, Sharks all proven significant cap breaches. All brought undone by tip offs or stuff ups. Add to that dodgy building deals in Nth Qld, a missing couple of hundred thousand at the Broncos that couldn’t be investigated due to resignation (Gee) and you start getting the picture. Not too many honest clubs going around.The NRL hasn’t found anything that hasn’t been given to them. I personally know of a 3rd party deal organised by a club, paid for by somebody who was an official at that club and the NRL to this day still never knew about it. Jellyfish. That’s all the NRL are, but if you want to keep your head buried in the sand and THINK it’s all above board go ahead.

I’ve got nothing more to say on it. We obviously disagree. You know what you think you know and I know what I know. Let’s leave it at that.

Yeah, but we’re the first to do it in order to get rid of a player. That’s genius. 😂

Rubbish! Great for you being the holder of all knowledge!

but if you want to keep your head buried in the sand and THINK it’s all above board go ahead.

I know what the other clubs did and I don’t care! I care about what our club did! Some people on here are like little kids when they get in trouble, “oh but Johnny did it too!” we were caught breaching the cap, you cannot prove all other clubs are cheating so don’t use that as an excuse!

Recent Topics